• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunter Killer

elvis68

Unable to back this one up.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_E_HUNTER_KILLER.ziplog
    815.8 KB · Views: 21
That unfortunately means nothing. You may have had a different version than OP has now, op's disc may be defective/dirty while yours wasn't,...

@James will need to look.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I was unable to back this one up using 8.3.3.0. but it worked fine after I downloaded 8.3.4.0.

Tony - if you look at the logfile posted, it says right on it that it's made with 8.3.4.0. So what's your point again?
-W

Tony - if you look at the logfile posted, it says right on it that it's made with 8.3.4.0. So what's your point again?
-W
All I was doing was providing information concerning what I experienced with this same movie in case it was useful to anyone. I wasn't making any point. Didn't mean to get your panties all up in a wad.

All I was doing was providing information concerning what I experienced with this same movie in case it was useful to anyone. I wasn't making any point. Didn't mean to get your panties all up in a wad.

I know you mean well, but in this case it didn't help much. As you didn't provide a logfile for your version. Movies come in multiple versions per title & even more again per region. Neither do either of us know which region the OP was in, so the chance you had 1) the same disc version and 2) you are in the same region would be low. Then there's the fact that the logfile OP provided was already from 8340 which you say worked for you. Which is good that it did obviously, but that throws that variable out the window as well?

Get the idea? :)

I know you mean well, but in this case it didn't help much. As you didn't provide a logfile for your version. Movies come in multiple versions per title & even more again per region. Neither do either of us know which region the OP was in, so the chance you had 1) the same disc version and 2) you are in the same region would be low. Then there's the fact that the logfile OP provided was already from 8340 which you say worked for you. Which is good that it did obviously, but that throws that variable out the window as well?

Get the idea? :)

Of course I get the idea and I didn't mind your original and professional reply. I just didn't get Clam's need to throw in his snide remark.

I meant to circle back and let you know I got it to work. Thanks

Ah the difficult problem of a dirty disc :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Of course I get the idea and I didn't mind your original and professional reply. I just didn't get Clam's need to throw in his snide remark.
I'm snarky by nature. LOL No offence meant.

Back