• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

My copy of Bohemian Rhapsody UHD is not able to back up with AnyDVD 8.3.4.0. Canadian release, UPC 024543558316, from Amazon.ca.

Got it!

1) First Man (Amazon Australia)

2) Air Force One (Deep Discount US)

3) The Grinch

T
Don't know if it matters, but I was wrong about my version of Air Force One. It is from Amazon, not Deep Discount, but it still can't be backed up.

Sorry for the misinformation, T. :)

R

My copy of Bohemian Rhapsody UHD is not able to back up with AnyDVD 8.3.4.0. Canadian release, UPC 024543558316, from Amazon.ca.

Hey Michael.

I wonder if it will be the same for the Amazon US version.

Mine is on the way, so I should know soon.

Don't know if it matters, but I was wrong about my version of Air Force One. It is from Amazon, not Deep Discount, but it still can't be backed up.

Sorry for the misinformation, T. :)

R

That is a curiosity then as that's where mine is from and it backs up perfectly!

2) Air Force One (Amazon US) (?)

3) The Grinch

4) Bohemian Rhapsody (Amazon Canada)

T

Last edited:
Hey Michael.

That is a curiosity then as that's where mine is from and it backs up perfectly!

3) The Grinch

4) Bohemian Rhapsody (Amazon Canada)

T
James, do you have any input on this issue? It seems my copy of Air Force One was bought from the same vendor as Testiles (Amazon), but mine has no code on the log file which AnyDVD creates. I know you mentioned that you had done the "no code" thing intentionally, but does it make sense that 2 copies from the same vendor would behave differently? Is there anything I can do to get this movie backed up or am I just going to be out of luck on this one? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

R

Last edited:
My copy of Bohemian Rhapsody, as noted above, is now ready to back up. Great job RedFox!!:thankyou:

My copy of Bohemian Rhapsody, as noted above, is now ready to back up. Great job RedFox!!:thankyou:

Wow, nice!

That may be the shortest time any title has been "on the list". :=)

Hopefully, the US version is already supported too.

Thanks for letting us know Michael!

3) The Grinch

T

My version of Bohemian Rhapsody was supported the day it was released. Came from Walmart/VUDU.

Yea there appear to be several versions of the disc floating out there and I don't think it matters which retailer it comes from. I suspect it's more by "lot".

The Grinch 4K is working now.

Ok!

My version of Bohemian Rhapsody from Amazon was not supported as of this morning.

Bummer.

Hopefully soon since other versions are already working.

Yea there appear to be several versions of the disc floating out there and I don't think it matters which retailer it comes from. I suspect it's more by "lot".

That's interesting.

If so, that would leave us with no real way to know if our version is supported just because another is.

Especially since the logfile has no identifying numbers in the name.

Must be a way to identify.....

Maybe calculate our own hash of the logfile?

3) Bohemian Rhapsody (Amazon - I think US?)

T

If you treat the ziplog file from a failed-to-decode UHD as a zip file (just associate it with your favourite ZIP tool) then open it and look inside the folder (named after the disc label) and find the AnyDVD_log.txt file. In that log file, near the bottom, is a line that looks like:

T.TTs Info: Using OPD BD_xxxxxxxxxxxx

Where T.TT is the time from the beginning of the AnyDVD scan in seconds, and xxxxxxxxxxxx is the Hexadecimal disc ID used to access the RedFox OPD. I do believe this is the disc ID that RedFox uses and you should be able to tell if it's the same as someone else's by downloading their ziplog and looking inside their AnyDVD_log.txt file.

Hopefully this isn't giving away any RedFox secrets. If so, please delete this post.

Cheers,

--michael

If you treat the ziplog file from a failed-to-decode UHD as a zip file (just associate it with your favourite ZIP tool) then open it and look inside the folder (named after the disc label) and find the AnyDVD_log.txt file. In that log file, near the bottom, is a line that looks like:

T.TTs Info: Using OPD BD_xxxxxxxxxxxx

Where T.TT is the time from the beginning of the AnyDVD scan in seconds, and xxxxxxxxxxxx is the Hexadecimal disc ID used to access the RedFox OPD. I do believe this is the disc ID that RedFox uses and you should be able to tell if it's the same as someone else's by downloading their ziplog and looking inside their AnyDVD_log.txt file.

Hopefully this isn't giving away any RedFox secrets. If so, please delete this post.

Cheers,

--michael

Hey, Michael.

This definitely sounds like something worth trying. Good suggestion!

It's a lot easier to do than it seems in the explanation :=).

One thing though, when I looked for the "Info" line in the log of a UHD that actually decrypted, I didn't find it at the bottom.

But I did a text search on "using" and found it near the top.

@rshanti , Let's try this.

Here's what I see in the log for Air Force One UHD:

------------------------------------------------------------

8.81s: Info: Using OPD BD_290a41839787

-------------------------------------------------------------

What OPD number do you get?

P.S. If this type of information shouldn't be posted on the Forum, yes, please remove the OPD number and let us know.

Not trying to divulge anything confidential...

T

Hey, Michael.

Here's what I see in the log for Air Force One UHD:

------------------------------------------------------------
8.81s: Info: Using OPD BD_290a41839787
-------------------------------------------------------------

What OPD number do you get?

P.S. If this type of information shouldn't be posted on the Forum, yes, please remove the OPD number and let us know.

Not trying to divulge anything confidential...

T

Here's what I show for my OPD code:

5.01s: Info: Using OPD BD_5676a441dca1

Hope that helps get this resolved. Is that the code that someone needs to put into the OPD? If so, how does that happen?

R

Here's what I show for my OPD code:

5.01s: Info: Using OPD BD_5676a441dca1

Hope that helps get this resolved. Is that the code that someone needs to put into the OPD? If so, how does that happen?

R

No, that just confirms that although we both got our UHDs from Amazon US, they actually are different versions.

Or at least AnyDVD thinks they are.

You did already provide your logfile, so that means the developers are still working on it.

In light of this new info, maybe we should include the OPD number when posting that our titles are not decrypting yet?

Great call @mbarnstijn !

T

It goes back to my theory that it's not retailers that matter, it's the lot that the disc was made in. I suspect they do batches with different keys.

Testiles... Is there a way to text or private message you? I'd like to ask a question off the forum. Let me know if that is possible.

Thanks

R

My copies of the Canadian UHD releases of Overlord and A Star is Born [2018] arrived yesterday. They are not yet in the OPD, but I have patience and expect they will be there soon. RedFox rocks! :coolman:

Overlord (rear cover UPC barcode 032429315540): OPD BD_5e7654c7c14f

A Star is Born (rear cover UPC barcode 883929664146): OPD BD_d89de5d05018

Cheers,

--michael

Back