• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Picture problem when play on uhd player

gantz

I use cloneBD 1.2.4.0 to custom bitrate uhd and compress to UHD-BD50G. the output plays fine on pc (dvdfab player). But when I burn on disc (use imgburn to burn) and play it on LG Up970. It gets picture problem
190211012352.jpg

more information
on pansonic dmp ub900 not play freeze at 00:00:00

Attachments

• 190211011932.jpg
    190211011932.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
logfiles

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.2_11_2019 4 -19 PM.cbdlog
    118.1 KB · Views: 1
@gantz Did you ever play a burned UHD movie on this player? I had this problem, when playing on xBox One S.:(

Last edited:
@gantz Did you ever play a burned UHD movie on this player. I had this problem, when playing on xBox One S.:(

no problem with dvdfab. And If I remember rightly about 2 month agos , no problem on cloneBD. Now I tried downgrade to version 1.2.3.0 gets same problem.

Usually I use dvdfab compress to uhdBD. When I found source too high birate for BD-R 50G (get stuttering problem) but size less than 50G. I will use cloneBD to compress it because dvdfab can't custom bitrate.

Last edited:
Crazy thing... Hope there will be help soon!(y)

What happens if you don't compress? (size slider to the full right)
Does the problem still persist?
I haven't heard of that effect.

What happens if you don't compress? (size slider to the full right)
Does the problem still persist?
I haven't heard of that effect.

No problem if not compress.
When I open them on Bdinfo 0.7.5.5 (see picture). And the Compress took a long time to scan for show information.
190211084609.jpg

Attachments

• 190211084126.jpg
    190211084126.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thanks for bringing this up - we're currently looking into it.
We have found a bug, that might misshape the picture information, which could be the cause of your problem.
BDInfo on the other hand seems to have bugs of its own - we looked at the source code and it seems the HDR detection may not be 100% reliable, so that informtion you see should be taken with a grain of salt.
Depending on the order of the information in the stream, it may pick up the info or miss it entirely. But we can reorder it, so BDInfo sees it.

Yes, there is definitely a bug in BDInfo, it's a hit and miss.
I have no idea how to contact the author, so it will likely remain a bug (though the fix is trivial).

I too have these problems and it took quite a few discs to find the problem (sort of).
In my case these problems only occur on discs from Sony/Colombia. My test discs were: Equalizer 2, Blade Runner 2049 (both Sony discs) and 2001, Hacksaw Ridge (from other distributors).
All discs worked fine on my pc. Only the 2 Sony discs gave me problems on my X700 stand-alone.
My solution was to compress those 2 discs using another software (D****b). Then they played just fine.
I hope this helps narrow down on other issues.

I too have these problems and it took quite a few discs to find the problem (sort of).
In my case these problems only occur on discs from Sony/Colombia. My test discs were: Equalizer 2, Blade Runner 2049 (both Sony discs) and 2001, Hacksaw Ridge (from other distributors).
All discs worked fine on my pc. Only the 2 Sony discs gave me problems on my X700 stand-alone.
My solution was to compress those 2 discs using another software (D****b). Then they played just fine.
I hope this helps narrow down on other issues.

same problem on sony movie. men in black 2 and underworld blood wars. and no problem on (D****b).

Last edited:
Had this with the German version of Venom.
Solved it the same way ..

I'll give it a try with the new CloneBD version, when I'm back from hospital :D

I don't know yet. I haven't had an opportunity to try it out.
It's a lengthy process to test. Not so much the reducing/copying but the burning on a BD-RE DL at 2x (there are no other disc speeds).
And I'm not about to ruin another perfectly good disc just test it.

Back