• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Renegades

bellbern

Can not backup disc. Stops with 3 minutes till finish. Disc has been properly cleaned, log file below

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.1_Info_D_AMERICAN_RENEGADES.ziplog
    827.9 KB · Views: 7
Well over 90% of the issues reported here are with the disc.
This chace increases exponentially for every week the movie has been out on AnyDVD.
These Fox guy's aren't slackers...

Just rented American Renegades from RedBox and tried to play it using JRiver and AnyDVD HD 8.3.4.0 and no dice. Just blank screen with no errors. No, I'm not trying to copy it. I rent movies from RedBox then if I like them I'll buy and rip.

Just rented American Renegades from RedBox and tried to play it using JRiver and AnyDVD HD 8.3.4.0 and no dice. Just blank screen with no errors. No, I'm not trying to copy it. I rent movies from RedBox then if I like them I'll buy and rip.
You talking about a DVD? An AnyDVD log would be needed.

Back