• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Apocalypto, no audio

jodo1149

The original DVD plays fine. My copy had audio up to the start of the movie. The entire movie had no audio. The sub titles were visible. Upon looking at Clone DVD to see what it saw in the DVD, most of the tracks were listed as no audio. Why, and why does the original work fine? I have the latest versions of Any DVD/ Clone DVD.

Upon looking at Clone DVD to see what it saw in the DVD, most of the tracks were listed as no audio. .

With the original disc or the backup?

You selected the wrong audio to backup on the original disc.

Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033 and read fully please
(the process described will help you to identify what the issue is even though it relates to the director's commentary)

By the way, that film isn't in English. So you probably also want to retain the original menus in Clonedvd and also the subtitles.

Last edited:
With the original disc or the backup?

You selected the wrong audio to backup on the original disc.

Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033 and read fully please
(the process described will help you to identify what the issue is even though it relates to the director's commentary)
I have a screenshot saved that you could use on that thread to give people a visual explanation of it Web.

I have a screenshot saved that you could use on that thread to give people a visual explanation of it Web.

O.k., thanks. Host it somewhere, and give me the link please. Then I'll add it to Whisperer's post (hopefully he won't get angry at me). I'll give you credit for the screenshot. Or just use
in this thread, and I'll take it from there.

Back