• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redfox AnyDVDHD lifetime licence query (OS upgrade).

Ron Hill

Shortly I will be upgrading my PC from Vista to Windows 8. It will involve a clean C: install so programs that are installed there including AnyDVDHD will need to be reinstalled after the upgrade. What's the process for preserving my lifetime licence?

Shortly I will be upgrading my PC from Vista to Windows 8. It will involve a clean C: install so programs that are installed there including AnyDVDHD will need to be reinstalled after the upgrade. What's the process for preserving my lifetime licence?
Copy it to a hard disc, flash drive, CD, DVD, whatever is easiest and most convenient.

Wrong section, moved. The DVD issues section is reserved for DVD disc related issues only.

That said, you could download the registration files on the final payment page, or the attachments from your confirmation email.

Back