• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blood Brothers and The Girl in the Spiderweb

Michele Poe

Clone DVD will copy it, but when I put in a bland DVD to burn it, it shows a message that the file is to big? Can you help me?

Clone DVD will copy it, but when I put in a bland DVD to burn it, it shows a message that the file is to big? Can you help me?

Hi Michele.

How big is the movie?

Is it small enough to fit onto a single-layer DVD (4.7G)?

Or will you need double-layer blank DVDs (holds up to 8.5G)?

T

If you are using CloneDVD, and wanting to fit a dual layer disc on a single layer disc, make sure on the Title Configuration page that the box next to the Quality Bar is set to DVD-5.

What kind of media? DVD+/- or DVD-Ram (slightly less space) - you must select the size at the beginnig. Or use DVD+/- DL media.

Wrong section, posted in the AnyDVD section. Moved. In the second screen (where you load your source disc) in CloneBD, select DVD-5 from the dropdown selection at the bottom. That'll compress it so things fit. Sounds to me you're trying to burn double layer content, but are inserting a single layer disc.

What kind of media? DVD+/- or DVD-Ram (slightly less space) - you must select the size at the beginnig. Or use DVD+/- DL media.
I am using DVD-R. Verbatim. I can not change the drop down option to change it. I have never had this problem before.

That shouldn't be possible, I've never seen a case where you couldn't change it. Please post an image of the second screen (the one after you pick one of the 3 main buttons) and the one after that with the warning

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I am using DVD-R. Verbatim. I can not change the drop down option to change it. I have never had this problem before.

Michele, have you selected your source disc first? The drop down menu can't be changed until you choose your source disc.

Back