• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

Hi James... I was wondering if you've had a chance to look at the logfile for Air Force One that you requested and that I sent in? I'm just hoping to be able to make a backup of my copy of Air Force One soon.

Thanks in advance...

R

rshanti Just curious, what version is this copy of Air Force One?

Meaning in what country and from which vendor/source did you acquire it?

T

rshanti Just curious, what version is this copy of Air Force One?

Meaning in what country and from which vendor/source did you acquire it?

I got it from Deep Discount. It's a SONY release, UPC is 043396546257 and I'm pretty sure it's a US edition. Does that help at all? Let me know if you need anything else...

R

I got it from Deep Discount. It's a SONY release, UPC is 043396546257 and I'm pretty sure it's a US edition. Does that help at all? Let me know if you need anything else...

R

Cool.

Just wanted to add it to the list.

Really looks like the same one on Amazon. But I guess looks can be deceiving.

1) Oceans - Our Blue Planet

2) How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2

3) First Man
(Amazon Australia) (new)

4) Air Force One (Deep Discount US)

T

Got 2 new UHDs in today.

Both too newly-released to be supported yet.

1) Oceans - Our Blue Planet

2) How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2

3) First Man (Amazon Australia)

4) Air Force One (Deep Discount US)

5) Hunter Killer (Amazon US) (new)

6) Reign of the Supermen (Amazon US) (new)

T

I have tried to rip UHD Avengers 3 - Infinity War but it cannot process using Anydvd. However it should be fine when I making it to MKV using MakeMKV. I don't know why AnyDVD cannot rip it at all.

It has been decrypted in that case, just not by AnyDVD yet. AnyDVD isn't makemkv.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Ocean - Our Blue Planet, Hunter Killer, and Reign of Supermen UHDs (Amazon US) are decrypting now!

They all started working today.

Thanks to the good people at RedFox!

Revised unsupported list:

1) How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2

2) First Man (Amazon Australia)

3) Air Force One (Deep Discount US)

@forceawakens , @rshanti , @apguy

If anyone has found any of these remaining titles to be working now, please let us know.

T

How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 are working also.

Also with:

Nutcracker And The Four Realms

How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 are working also.

Also with:

Nutcracker And The Four Realms

That's great forceawakens!

Oh was Nutcracker not working? And The Four Realms? Or is that one title? o_O

Whittling the list down...

1) First Man (Amazon Australia)

2) Air Force One (Deep Discount US)

Upcoming new releases that I'm planning to get soon are: Bohemian Rhapsody, Overlord, Robin Hood 2018, and Dynasties.

How 'bout you guys?

T

I've got Bohemian Rhapsody coming along with Wreck it Ralph Breaks the Internet and Captain America First Avenger. Next month I have Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindewald.

Great movies, @SamuraHL.

I didn't know Captain America First Avenger or Fantastic Beast...Grindewald were coming out on UHD.

Gonna check BluRay.com for critique of the UHDs and their release dates...

T

That's great forceawakens!

Oh was Nutcracker not working? And The Four Realms? Or is that one title? o_O

Whittling the list down...

1) First Man (Amazon Australia)

2) Air Force One (Deep Discount US)

Upcoming new releases that I'm planning to get soon are: Bohemian Rhapsody, Overlord, Robin Hood 2018, and Dynasties.

How 'bout you guys?

T
Still no love on my version of Air Force One. :-(

James, did you ever get a chance to look at the logfile that I sent? I think you mentioned that it was weird that the file name didn't have a code on it. Just checking...

James, did you ever get a chance to look at the logfile that I sent? I think you mentioned that it was weird that the file name didn't have a code on it. Just checking...
Yes, and it is correct, that there is no hash in the file name. I coded it this way, but forgot about it.

Yes, and it is correct, that there is no hash in the file name. I coded it this way, but forgot about it.

Ok, cool, James.

Is there another way then to tell if you actually have the same UHD version as one that has been reported as supported -- if yours seems unsupported.

The log file name check would have been a good one, but obviously won't work if unsupported logfiles don't have ending numbers.

Can we generate that number ourselves somehow with our not-yet-supported UHDs?

T

I got “The Grinch” 4k today & it’s not in the OPD. You can add that to the list.

Back