• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Every time I insert a UHD Disc, I get this message...

themanbatman1

Every time I insert a Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc, I get this message (pictured below). I have three UHD movies: Fantastic Four (2015), The Dark Knight (2008), and Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017). All have the same result. My external drive is a Pioneer BDR-XD06J-UHD. My laptop is a Razer Blade 15 60hz. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Attachments

• Desktop 2-2-2019 7-24-32 PM-124.png
    Desktop 2-2-2019 7-24-32 PM-124.png
    739.2 KB · Views: 44
@themanbatman1,

Your Pioneer drive is an official UHD drive and is therefore not supported by AnyDVD / CloneBD. You need a "UHD Friendly" drive. Google "DeUHD supported" to get a link to a list of supported drives.

Every time I insert a Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc, I get this message (pictured below). I have three UHD movies: Fantastic Four (2015), The Dark Knight (2008), and Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017). All have the same result. My external drive is a Pioneer BDR-XD06J-UHD. My laptop is a Razer Blade 15 60hz. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

As @MartyMcNuts said, AnyDVD only works with UHD-friendly drives, not official UHD drives.

Here's a list of friendly drives that was recently posted here...

https://www.deuhd.ru/supported.html

T

@MartyMcNuts @testiles

Awesome, thank you. I'm considering buying the ASUS BC-12D2HT. If I bought that (or any other drive), would that be all I'd need? Would I have to make anymore modifications or purchases beyond just buying the drive? Would I also need to buy DeUHD?

@MartyMcNuts @testiles

Awesome, thank you. I'm considering buying the ASUS BC-12D2HT. If I bought that (or any other drive), would that be all I'd need? Would I have to make anymore modifications or purchases beyond just buying the drive? Would I also need to buy DeUHD?

@themanbatman1,

Do you realize that the ASUS BC-12D2HT is not a Blu Ray Writer. It is a combo drive. It reads Blu-Ray and writes DVD/CD. Just thought you should know before buying it, in case you ever want to burn a Blu-Ray disc.

If you don't mind me asking, what country are you located in? If you are in Australia, I have a few "UHD Friendly" LG BH16NS55 drives in stock, ready to go. You can find me on the MakeMKV forum.

Good luck...

@MartyMcNuts @testiles

Any "friendly" drives bought the conventional way today probably have revised firmware that removes their friendliness.

If you bought that drive, you may need to downgrade the firmware to the older, friendly version, if you know how, or have a "green thumb" and can follow the guides posted here and around the Internet.

There are also guys on various Forums who will (for a fee) downgrade the firmware for you. And others who buy drives, do the firmware downgrade and sell them.

@MartyMcNuts may be in the latter category.

There are others as well on makeMKV's Forum.

My opinion is you don't need deUHD if you have AnyDVD.

AnyDVD UHD support is still in the beta phase, but is able to decrypt most, if not all, of the UHD discs out there.

You just need that UHD friendly drive to make it work.

T

Any "friendly" drives bought the conventional way today probably have revised firmware that removes their friendliness.

If you bought that drive, you may need to downgrade the firmware to the older, friendly version, if you know how, or have a "green thumb" and can follow the guides posted here and around the Internet.

There are also guys on various Forums who will (for a fee) downgrade the firmware for you. And others who buy drives, do the firmware downgrade and sell them.

@MartyMcNuts may be in the latter category.

There are others as well on makeMKV's Forum.

My opinion is you don't need deUHD if you have AnyDVD.

AnyDVD UHD support is still in the beta phase, but is able to decrypt most, if not all, of the UHD discs out there.

You just need that UHD friendly drive to make it work.

T
@testiles,

Actually, I do both.

Back