• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 2.9.18.577 (beta)

Not work with TDU patch 1.66a

GJ 2.9.18.577(beta) not work with TDU patch 1.66a.
Say "Game Jackal detected.."
GJ 2.9.18.570 work with TDU patch 1.66a without problem.

TDU = Test Drive Unlimited?

Do you have Alcohol 120%, Daemon Tools, or any other virtual drives on your system? If so, turn off those virtual drives.

If you also happen to have Anydvd or Clonecdtray running, exit those programs--and reprofile.

"Game Jackal detected.."?? Where does this appear?

Diablo 2 still doesn't work on .577. All the information needed is in the "games that do not work" category from a few months ago.

Also, I am still having the issue with nothing happening when I use a game jackal shortcut.

Diablo 2 still doesn't work on .577. All the information needed is in the "games that do not work" category from a few months ago.

Also, I am still having the issue with nothing happening when I use a game jackal shortcut.

Are these shortcut from the pre-SlySoft version of GJ?

When GJ starts up I receive a popup that says "Unable to load all Game Jackal files, some games profiles may not work. Please contact support. (SWH-E)

I have GJ running in admin mode and when I click on the shortcut to Bioshock to create a GJ profile nothing happens.

Why does GJ have to scan every last file? Even those that are not related to copy protection? This capture was when I was trying to get kingdoms to work and all of a sudden my pc went slow. Looked at the profile creation and to my suprise I see GJ scanning everything including the maps on the dvd. This process happened after "Analyzing media" and after "Creating Profile" then it does this. I have noticed GJ doing it with other games but this was the only one where it caused my pc to be slow.

Because those files are actually read from CD when playing, so GameJackal has to copy them. Most games don't need to read while playing.

Back