• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.3.4 beta

I downloaded it when it was labelled 2.3.9.4 and just renamed it.

I'm assuming the "new" 2.9.3.4 .exe is identical and I don't need to re-download.

T

@James. I've been using this Feb 1 version for a couple months now with no issues on Windows 10 (latest release 1809). If you'd like some specific regression testing done, please just let me know for this beta release (or for any future betas that you'd like tested).

James is working for Redfox and not ElaborateBytes. CloneBD and CloneDVD are products by ElaborateBytes.

James is working for Redfox and not ElaborateBytes. CloneBD and CloneDVD are products by ElaborateBytes.

"
New: Workaround for authoring errors causing a repair run
- New: ElbyCDIO updated
"

^^ could be James work I don't know for sure.

"
New: Workaround for authoring errors causing a repair run
- New: ElbyCDIO updated
"

^^ could be James work I don't know for sure.
I am just the messenger

Can you provide an update on the status of the 2.9.3.4 Beta Release?
As this beta has been out in excess of 6.5 months, I'm guessing you're wondering when this is going to be upgraded to a stable release.
Regardless, I myself wonder what they delay with Elaborate Bytes could be...?

Back