• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I need some help

wade7575

I some dvd from vienna they are from a company called DWW they make female fighting dvds.I use anydvd and clonedvd,clone will show the whole dvd and play it right thought on the little screen I get no error messages and it seems to burn the whole dvd but when I try to watch my back up it will olny play about 3 to 7 minutes of a fight then will skip to the start of the next fight.does anyone know of another way I might try to make back ups.I have 59 of DWW'S dvd's I got them at a huge sale from there web site from vienna I can not get them from the usa branch of there company and if one gets scratched the replacement cost is insane.I got mine for $10.00 a dvd they normaly sell for $30.00 plus I have to pay 14% sales tax and 18% tax .The 18% is because vienna is not a trading partner with us.If I got them from the usa or mexico I would not have to pay the 18% olny the the 14% sale tax so I can assume you can see why I really want to make back up copies I will not be in to good of humor if one gets scratched and have to replace it.

I also forgot to mention that the region is region1 or whatever is used in usa and canadian dvd players.I ordered ntsc standard dvds from them.

How do you get the new anydvd version 6.1.7.1.I do not see where you get it from.

I could use some help

I have some dvds from vienna they are very hardcore female fighting dvds from a company called dww.I can not use anydvd and dvdclone to burn a back up ,if I do it will burn it and then if I watch it the burned copy will skip half way throught a fight and move on to the next one.I was able to use the anydvd and nero recode to make a back up copy.Heres what I want to know how well does nero recode shrink the files you are trying copy,I was told the video quality goes down hill pretty fast with nero if the file is much more than the dvds size you plan to put it on.the one I have done so far are olny 4.38gigs and I know some will top 5 or 6 gigs.I was told the nero recode works pretty good so long as it is around 4 gigs or not much more than that.I use vista and was wondering if anybody knows of another shrink program that will work with vista and is free.

I have some dvds from vienna they are very hardcore female fighting dvds from a company called dww.I can not use anydvd and dvdclone to burn a back up ,if I do it will burn it and then if I watch it the burned copy will skip half way throught a fight and move on to the next one.

Given that Recode works for you, you're probably doing something wrong in Clonedvd.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (and follow the instructions step by step) to learn
how to use Clonedvd properly.

Also visit http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/clonedvd2/713-clonedvd2-intro-guide-vista-update.html#post6869

I was able to use the anydvd and nero recode to make a back up copy.Heres what I want to know how well does nero recode shrink the files you are trying copy.

In terms of transcoder picture quality, Recode is about as good as it gets. If you want better picture quality, you're going to have to use an encoder (which takes much longer). For encoding you would need something similar to DVD Rebuilder (and maybe a decent freeware encoder, such as HC encoder--or you can also buy something very expensive like Procoder).

If you want the best picture quality possible (no compression), then try this method with Clonecd:
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

By the way, the latest Anydvd release is 6.1.7.2 now. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7502

Last edited:
Back