• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BlueRay Hunter Killer Problem

Harley51

I'm trying to copy Hunter Killer and I keep getting Sector read errors. During the creation of the log file this is what I get. Log file is attached and two pictures of the errors.

Attachments

• TitleZKeys.JPG
    TitleZKeys.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Region.JPG
    Region.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
  • AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_F_HUNTER_KILLER_855B2101_3D9BC167.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
For the Region, just select your appropriate region; don;t use "Region Free".

Selecting the region doesn't work when you rip to an ISO. It shouldn't ask you that during a Rip TO iso. Maybe James can look at this I believe it's having trouble with bad sectors

It doesn't ask for the region during ripping, nothing to look into in that regard.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I'm trying to copy Hunter Killer and I keep getting Sector read errors. During the creation of the log file this is what I get. Log file is attached and two pictures of the errors.
Looks to me like a defective and / or dirty disc and / or drive.

Can someone explain what this means from the log file.

Warning: VerifyTitleKeys failed!
93.91s: Begin remaster
93.91s: check screenpass...
94.16s: read sectors failed, sense 5:6f:2
94.16s: read error 1157696 to 1157712, max 23888448, io->read_error 1
98.84s: read sectors failed, sense 5:6f:2
98.84s: read error 1104368 to 1104384, max 23888448, io->read_error 1
99.36s: read sectors failed, sense 5:6f:2
99.36s: read error 7706384 to 7706400, max 23888448, io->read_error 1

It's in the message

94.16s: read sectors failed, sense 5:6f:2

there's READ errors on the disc, the line below it says which exact sectors. So as james said, most likely dirty/defective disc

Selecting the region doesn't work when you rip to an ISO. It shouldn't ask you that during a Rip TO iso.

This is a bit confusing and needs clarification.
Selecting the correct region will remove the region check when ripping to ISO (unless you are going for "keep protection").
AnyDVD will always attempt to remove the region code when you insert the disc (unless you leave the option switched off), because it wants to present the disc to the system with all protections removed.
After all AnyDVD was not designed to be a ripper tool - it's a background-decrypter. "Ripping" is just an add-on for convenience.

James said:
Looks to me like a defective and / or dirty disc and / or drive.

James you were right the drive was just starting to fail.

Back