• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

Thanks testiles…

I just ran a logfile for my version and the file name comes back without a code on the end. It is simply:

AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_D_AIR_FORCE_ONE

I guess that just means I have to continue to wait. :-(

Thanks again...

R

No problem!

I didn't realize that there is no code at the end if not supported. But I guess that makes sense -- since AnyDVD can't complete its job (?).

Good to know.

T

Thanks testiles…

I just ran a logfile for my version and the file name comes back without a code on the end. It is simply:

AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_D_AIR_FORCE_ONE

I guess that just means I have to continue to wait. :-(

Thanks again...

R
This is strange. Can you please post the .ziplog file?

You bet... Here you go! And thanks for looking into this for me, James. :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_D_AIR_FORCE_ONE.ziplog
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Yesterday I received another new UHD that's not in the OPD yet.

It's Oceans - Our Blue Planet from BBC and just released this week.

Incidentally, this is the smallest UHD I have run across, "clocking in" at under 24G.

I guess it's because it's a short 40-minute documentary with just a handful of Bonus features.

But that's small enough to backup to a single-layer Blu Ray disc for those who do that.

So, I ordered a few other new-release UHDs and expect to get them in during the next week or two.

They're First Man, Hunter Killer, Reign of Supermen, and Journey to the South Pacific.

Hoping some or all will be supported soon.

T

Hi, @testiles, if that is still not supported, and you make a logfile of Oceans - Our Blue Planet, does it have the code on the end of the filename? If not, @James might like to see it posted in this thread.

Yesterday I received another new UHD that's not in the OPD yet.

It's Oceans - Our Blue Planet from BBC and just released this week.

Incidentally, this is the smallest UHD I have run across, "clocking in" at under 24G.

I guess it's because it's a short 40-minute documentary with just a handful of Bonus features.

But that's small enough to backup to a single-layer Blu Ray disc for those who do that.

So, I ordered a few other new-release UHDs and expect to get them in during the next week or two.

They're First Man, Hunter Killer, Reign of Supermen, and Journey to the South Pacific.

Hoping some or all will be supported soon.

T
FIRST MAN U.S OK

FIRST MAN U.S OK

Excellent! :coolman:

Hi, @testiles, if that is still not supported, and you make a logfile of Oceans - Our Blue Planet, does it have the code on the end of the filename? If not, @James might like to see it posted in this thread.

Right, the missing code issue.

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing when I make a logfile for Oceans.

@James , attaching the logfile for Oceans - Our Blue Planet in case it can help determine why there is no "code" for unsupported UHDs (if there should be one).

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_F_Oceans - Our Blue Planet.ziplog
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
I upgraded to the newest firmware today & I can verify that “Oceans - Our Blue Planet” 4k is not supported yet.

Also “How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2” 4k is not supported yet.

I upgraded to the newest firmware today & I can verify that “Oceans - Our Blue Planet” 4k is not supported yet.

Also “How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2” 4k is not supported yet.

Hi forceawakens.

By "newest firmware" do you mean latest AnyDVD release?

'Cause you know that doesn't matter with UHD support, right?

When the UHD is in the OPD it will work, no matter what release you're at....

T

No I didn’t know that. Sometimes they ask what firmware you’re on so I ususally put it in my post. Thanks for the info.

What exact drive model and firmware version do you have. For most uhd friendly drives you DON'T WANT the latest firmware, because they remove the friendly status. Now there's a chance you are suffering from a self-inflicted problem

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I meant AnyDVD firmware not drive firmware. Sorry for the confusion. My drive is fine.

The UHD discs (Ocean’s - Our Blue Planet & How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2) must not be in the OPD yet.

I meant AnyDVD firmware not drive firmware. Sorry for the confusion. My drive is fine.

Usually firmware relates to hardware.

AnyDVD is software, so it progresses in releases. That's what's causing the confusion.

I knew you had to mean AnyDVD though, 'cause if you loaded the latest firmware to your drive you would have hosed it - at least as far as UHD play is concerned - just as Ch3vron said.

The UHD discs (Ocean’s - Our Blue Planet & How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2) must not be in the OPD yet.

They're not and right now those are the only three UHD discs reported as currently unsupported.

They will be in time -- as long as they're not AACS 2.1.

I know that Oceans is 2.0. Don't know about Dragon...

T

First Man
and Journey to the South Pacific arrived over the weekend and both decrypted just fine!

Oceans is not yet in the OPD.

T

Thanks testiles.

“How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2” 4k are not in the OPD yet.

Also rechecked “Oceans - Our Blue Planet” 4k today & it’s not in the OPD yet either.

Thanks testiles.

“How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2” 4k are not in the OPD yet.

Also rechecked “Oceans - Our Blue Planet” 4k today & it’s not in the OPD yet either.

Yes, the unsupported list remains --->

1) Oceans - Our Blue Planet

2) How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2

I'm expecting Hunter Killer and Reign of Supermen to come in some time this week.

Both released just this week.

We'll see how they fare...

VENOM US
Now ripping with 8334

Hey peterbus.

Yeah, the release shouldn't matter, just whether or not the movie is in the OPD.

My version (Amazon US) has been working since I got it, around Jan 4.

Glad yours is now decrypting.

T

Hi James... I was wondering if you've had a chance to look at the logfile for Air Force One that you requested and that I sent in? I'm just hoping to be able to make a backup of my copy of Air Force One soon.

Thanks in advance...

R

My copy of First Man (Amazon Australia) doesn't rip yet

I will wait :)

Ok, apguy.

Sorry to hear that.

1) Oceans - Our Blue Planet

2) How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2

3) First Man
(Amazon Australia) (new)

Please let us know when/if it does work in AnyDVD...

T

Back