• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VENOM US

peterbus

Any one have any luck in backing up this disc ?

Yes, I backed it up on January 4th.

Amazon US version.

T
yep thats the one i have, wont work ( CANNOT PROCESS THIS DISC),did you do an ISO or MKV ? WHAT REDFOX VERSON?

The anydvd version doesn't matter, support is added via the online database which doesn't require an up-to-date version in order to use the fix correctly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

yep thats the one i have, wont work ( CANNOT PROCESS THIS DISC),did you do an ISO or MKV ? WHAT REDFOX VERSON?

I backed it up to .iso using the AnyDVD ripper.

But regardless of backup method and as Ch3vron pointed out, regardless of what release you're running, as soon as you mount the UHD, it should immediately decrypt if you have the Amazon US version.

I just double-checked and it still decrypts as it should...

Venom UHD AnyDVD status.JPG

What exactly does your AnyDVD Status say?

T

I backed it up to .iso using the AnyDVD ripper.

But regardless of backup method and as Ch3vron pointed out, regardless of what release you're running, as soon as you mount the UHD, it should immediately decrypt if you have the Amazon US version.

I just double-checked and it still decrypts as it should...

View attachment 45947

What exactly does your AnyDVD Status say?

sorry i know the ripping process has nothing to do with the decrypting T

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    55 KB · Views: 15
The discs have different naming. So the discs should be different too.

Hint: You can copy & paste out of AnyDVD's status window. No need for screenshots.
But more important, hint2: The logfile contains disc hashes to distinguish discs.

The discs have different naming. So the discs should be different too.

Naaah. I re-do my UHD labels and append "UHD" to distinguish them from regular Blu-Rays.

The sizes are exactly the same so that's a good sign but something must be different .....

Hint: You can copy & paste out of AnyDVD's status window. No need for screenshots.

Ok.

The logfile contains disc hashes to distinguish discs.

Well, I know how to create a logfile (ofc) but never read one. I thought you needed special tools to read the logfiles.... ????

@peterbus I guess we must have different versions somehow, even though so far it seems it's the same version.

Per James' suggestion, we'll have to compare hashes -- as soon as I figure out how to read a logfile to get my disc hash...

T

@James, am I right to think the disc hash (or part of it) is embedded as the suffix of the logfile that AnyDVD creates for a disc?

It's how you can easily tell if your logfile is for the same disc edition that someone else has posted to the forums. Just hover your mouse over the logfile name and it will show the whole name...and the suffix is the hash. If your suffix is the same, then you've got the same disc and don't need to post another logfile.

Cheers,

--michael

Nope, the logfile name is based on the disc volume name. Not the decryption/encryption hasn.

@James, am I right to think the disc hash (or part of it) is embedded as the suffix of the logfile that AnyDVD creates for a disc?

It's how you can easily tell if your logfile is for the same disc edition that someone else has posted to the forums. Just hover your mouse over the logfile name and it will show the whole name...and the suffix is the hash. If your suffix is the same, then you've got the same disc and don't need to post another logfile.

Cheers,

--michael

Yes, of course !!!!!!

What was I thinking?

Thanks mbarnstijn!

@peterbus I've attached my logfile for Venom UHD.

Does yours have the same name?

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_J_VENOM_2018_UHD_AFDFA6AE_0E4404C3.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
all good as with 8334

Ok, peterbus I forgot about this thread! o_O

(Glad you posted in the other too, btw. Trying to keep track of the unsupported there).

Do you think if you reverted back to the previous release, Venom UHD will stop working?

Would be an interesting test, since release is not supposed to be a factor, just the OPD...

... if that was the case, maybe there could have been another issue, maybe related to the logfiles with no numbers, that was fixed this last release?

Guess, anything's possible.

EDIT: peterbus, I think you mean 8.3.4.0....

I created a logfile for still-unsupported Oceans in 8.3.4.0.

Logfile still lacks ending numbers -- so that has nothing to do with this.

It was just a thought...

T

Last edited:

(Glad you posted in the other too, btw. Trying to keep track of the unsupported there).

Do you think if you reverted back to the previous release, Venom UHD will stop working?

Would be an interesting test, since release is not supposed to be a factor, just the OPD...

... if that was the case, maybe there could have been another issue, maybe related to the logfiles with no numbers, that was fixed this last release?

It was just a thought...

T
well heres another one...
tried to rip Superman the movie ( UK )using an Asus friendly drive ,got an error , swapped it to an Lg FRIENDLY DRIVE AND IT RIPS....

It was just a thought...

T
SORRY 8340 of course....

Back