• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunter Killer Playlist

Jeff53404

Could I get a correct playlist please for Hunter Killer?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.1_Info_U_HUNTER_KILLER_855B2101_CA710D66.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
apologies, I'm a newbie to the site. what is the correct playlist on the Redbox version of Hunter Killer?

Playlists aren't publicly mentioned on the forums, the only place they're at is 1) The online for and 2) your anydvd status window if the disc is supported by the OPD.

If your anydvd status window doesn't mention a playlist, you need to provide an anydvd logfile. That's the only way you'll be getting a playlist.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I am new to this. Can someone walk me through the process of how to use the Hunter Killer playlist posted to make a copy?

Nope, because we don't post playlists and you didn't say what cloning tool you're using to copy/burn/convert.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I am new to this. Can someone walk me through the process of how to use the Hunter Killer playlist posted to make a copy?
If the disc is handled by AnyDVD, there should be no need for any walk through.
Especially if using CloneBD, everything should be super-simple.
CloneBD will only list valid playlists for you to copy.

Back