• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can’t purchase license

iand999

i am unable to renew my licence. I’ve used 2 different cards from 2 different cards and in both cases received the same message back saying the card company refused it and I needed to get them whitelisted.

I’ve spoken to both companies and both have said the transaction never reached them. I’ve even tried it with card companies on the phone and both have seen nothing reach my account.

I’ve used the cards to buy Kaspersky and Acronis after being refused here and those went through no problem.

I don’t trust, don’t know how to and don’t want to use bitcoin so how am I supposed to renew.

I can only assume this company do not want my money, I bought it last year using the same card with no issues

We see that you are located in the UK. We are really sorry, but there is an issue with credit card purchases from that country at the moment. We understand that you are wary of giving alternative payment options a chance, but cryptocurrency is currently the only way to obtain a license from within the UK. From what we read here, several members have decided to explore this option and were pleasantly surprised.

@Jill if they really don't want to go the crypto route (which as you say isn't hard at all), is the charity donation (Wikipedia)still an option some had a while ago?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

It is not my decision to make, but it certainly cannot be a permanent option, if it even is an option. The way I (personally, not as RedFox representative) see it, we are selling extraordinary products, so the means of purchasing them can be a bit out of the ordinary for some. We are not deliberately making it difficult for anybody to purchase a license key, it is just what it is, due to said extraordinary nature.

Oh i fully agree, and i know you're not doing this intentionally. This whole mess started with the MPAA. BTC really isn't that hard to get/use, and redfox can't survive on wikipedia donations :(

It is not my decision to make, but it certainly cannot be a permanent option, if it even is an option. The way I (personally, not as RedFox representative) see it, we are selling extraordinary products, so the means of purchasing them can be a bit out of the ordinary for some. We are not deliberately making it difficult for anybody to purchase a license key, it is just what it is, due to said extraordinary nature.
Agreed. 100%

Thank you for your reply and I do understand where you are coming from. I guess things have changed in the US over the past 12 months since I used my card to buy it. I wish now I’d bought a lifetime licence.

I wonder if anyone can tell me how I go about purchasing bitcoin in the UK. I think part of the problem I have is I don’t know what to do or where to go to do it.

Thank you

This is getting ridiculous I've tried coinbase.com and bitcon.com and my card is being rejected. I have never had to do such a complicated and difficult way to buy a lifetime license for a product. For th Love of God please tell me how I can buy a lifetime license for your product easily.

The situation for members in the UK is a bit challenging, but you will certainly understand that we cannot hand out free licenses to everybody in your country. We would like to encourage you to ask our support team to just reset your trial license. That way, you can keep on using the software, while you are trying to get crypto currencies to work with your card, and while we are trying to find a payment partner who has less of an issue with your country.

Back