• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting Error with upgraded pc when converting

rocker69

I upgraded my pc and now am having issues with conversion to mkv or mp4 any help would be great ,Thanks

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.A Quiet Place.cbdlog
    458.6 KB · Views: 2
I upgraded my pc and now am having issues with conversion to mkv or mp4 any help would be great ,Thanks
There is a "CUDA error 719" indicating some spontaneous failure in the CUDA kernel.
What exactly was "the upgrade"?
Searching the web results in some similar errors that came with certain versions of the nVidia driver.
You might try downgrading your GPU driver to some older version to see if that makes a difference.

But it might, of course, be something as profane as a hardware error - like some loose contact between the bus line and the GPU.

Hey Guys thanks for the response. I ended up returning My Cpu Am4 ryzen 5 1600 that the salesmen at best buy gave me, ( the wrong one) and got
the one I actually wanted ryzen 5 2600 . They must have thought I would not have noticed because it was there last 1600, and it did not work the best from the beginning anyways All is well Transcoding successful with my new B450 tomahawk and ryzen 5 with m.2 500GB and 16GB ram. Thanks for response.

Hey Guys thanks for the response. I ended up returning My Cpu Am4 ryzen 5 1600 that the salesmen at best buy gave me, ( the wrong one) and got
the one I actually wanted ryzen 5 2600 . They must have thought I would not have noticed because it was there last 1600, and it did not work the best from the beginning anyways All is well Transcoding successful with my new B450 tomahawk and ryzen 5 with m.2 500GB and 16GB ram. Thanks for response.

That's good news, rocker 9.

Congrats.

T

Back