• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Requesting Feature - M2TS output

Anthony1uk

I had asked in this topic and found this was not possible.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/clonebd-how-do-i-do-this.76429/

It seems it would be such a simple thing to implement. And that is the ability to take a UHD folder and output everything as a single M2TS file.

You can output as a single MKV and MP4 file. It just seems crazy to not support M2TS also given the fact that DLNA standards do not allow hidef audio to work in those containers but do with M2TS.

Or at least that is the case with Sony and Oppo players.

What I would like is just to non transcode remux a UHD removing foreign audio tracks and such, into a single M2TS file. I doubt I would be alone in that wish too.

It seems it would be such a simple thing to implement. And that is the ability to take a UHD folder and output everything as a single M2TS file.

You can output as a single MKV and MP4 file. It just seems crazy to not support M2TS also given the fact that DLNA standards do not allow hidef audio to work in those containers but do with M2TS.

Why don't you just copy to HDD and pick the m2ts files you need, throw everything else away?
With partial copy you can even select which files you need.

Why don't you just copy to HDD and pick the m2ts files you need, throw everything else away?
With partial copy you can even select which files you need.
I have never been confident of doing that as when I do that it loses information (it shows no description of what the audio and subtitles are - it just comes up on my player as Unknown audio, and unknown subtitles). So because of that being lost, I think its losing other information too that I need.

TsMuxer was perfect for my Blu-rays. It just does not work with my UHD's. It keeps bringing up an error. Hence why I am trying to find software to what it did for UHDs. CloneBD is literally almost perfect. Its just this one feature. I suspect it would take the coder very little time to add M2TS as an output option alongside MKV and MP4. (but obviously, I am not a software coder so I don't know).

I have never been confident of doing that as when I do that it loses information (it shows no description of what the audio and subtitles are - it just comes up on my player as Unknown audio, and unknown subtitles). So because of that being lost, I think its losing other information too that I need.
AFAIK m2ts files do not contain this information...?

AFAIK m2ts files do not contain this information...?
Try it yourself, I don't know. It just does this for some reason. This is what I mean. It just loses identification information.

Snap 2019-01-22 at 12.16.11.png .

Back