• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Junk files JAR directory in Lizzie and Juliet Naked

thetoad

anyone know what the purpose of these files is? I noticed that anydvd can't get rid of the need for them (java code still tries to open and process them). seems like a waste of space, but wondering if anyone has reversed engineered the purpose.

There have been cases in the past where I believe they were being added to inflate disc size. Could be wrong on the exact reason for it, I do believe an anydvd update/OPD fix was required to fix things.

Please provide an anydvd logfile for that title

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

It works fine as is (detects and prints correct playlist), more of an academic question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

the bloated files can be "removed". But for that a logfile is required. It's upto you :)

here you go log file for Juliet Naked

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_E_JULIET_NAKED_700447B8_09CFF852.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
here you go log file for Juliet Naked
Once AnyDVD has done its job, you can copy the disc to HDD and then delete those files, if you like (the ones beginning with these phony numbers). They're only required as long as the protection is still on.

Once AnyDVD has done its job, you can copy the disc to HDD and then delete those files, if you like (the ones beginning with these phony numbers). They're only required as long as the protection is still on.
I tried. It failed. I saw Java exceptions in the log trying to open them and dying when it couldn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A Simple Favor also has these junk files. AnyDVD seems to decrypt and set the playlist correctly, but it is unable to get rid of the need for the junk files, the java code still attempts to open them.

A Simple Favor also has these junk files. AnyDVD seems to decrypt and set the playlist correctly, but it is unable to get rid of the need for the junk files, the java code still attempts to open them.
Yes, there's not much that can be done. You have to keep the junk files.

Back