• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

every time i reboot my computer

kenbra

when I reboot my computer any dvd pops up then I click on ok how do I fix that

That will prevent anydvd from starting completely, it's not a proper fix to the main interface opening. That shouldn't happen, regardless of the fact if autorun is enabled or not.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

That will prevent anydvd from starting completely...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Off the original topic, but, by having the auto-start disabled, and only manually starting anydvd when wanted or required prevents the program from starting completely? How so? I would have expected that launching the program manually would be satisfactory, and not impede the function.

Off the original topic, but, by having the auto-start disabled, and only manually starting anydvd when wanted or required prevents the program from starting completely? How so? I would have expected that launching the program manually would be satisfactory, and not impede the function.

I think what Ch3vron was saying was when you uncheck the autostart instead of just preventing the pop-up, it stops AnyDVD from loading altogether.

Kind of like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Better to prevent the pop-up but keep auto-start (and AnyDVD) active.

Which happened with the re-install.

T

Back