• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with "The Equalizer"

Wes Newbert

Made a Blu Ray copy of The Equalizer and am getting the message "Audio Watermark detected". Am using the latest AnyDVD and CloneDB. Down converted HD audio Enclosed is the logfile. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.The Equalizer.cbdlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
That just means cinavia is detected, if you're not playing on a cinavia detecting player you have nothing you need to sorry about /change

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

That just means cinavia is detected, if you're not playing on a cinavia detecting player you have nothing you need to sorry about /change

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
Doesn't Bert tell you this?

Yup, that's what he's saying. OP just haven't said if there's any problem. Getting that warning isn't a problem by itself

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Yup, that's what he's saying. OP just haven't said if there's any problem. Getting that warning isn't a problem by itself

He's good if CloneBD is giving that message when he's reviewing a title from the disc in the Preview Player.

But if he's getting that message when playing his Blu-Ray copy somewhere (which is how I read it), then he's got a problem....

Probably the Preview player though 'cause I think that's the exact message it gives.

T

He's good if CloneBD is giving that message when he's reviewing a title from the disc in the Preview Player.

But if he's getting that message when playing his Blu-Ray copy somewhere (which is how I read it), then he's got a problem....

Probably the Preview player though 'cause I think that's the exact message it gives.

T

I know, if it had been a standalone player, the message would be different "Cinavia Code 3".

I tried playing the movie on a Sony standalone blu ray player and I am getting the "Cinavia Code 3" message. I thought making a disc with CloneDB would eliminate that issue?

Not but itself. It's a combination of anydvd and clonebd.

1. In anydvd's program settings, Blu-ray section you need to enable the bottom setting 'remove audio watermark through clonebd' (wording could be slightly different)
2. On the last screen before you hit convert in clonebd, you need to downgrade HD audio.

Only of BOTH conditions are true, will cinavia be removed through clonebd. Note: it WILL come at a cost to the audio.

Thanks! Looks like I missed that Blu-ray setting in AnyDvd. Will try it again

Thanks! Looks like I missed that Blu-ray setting in AnyDvd. Will try it again

It's actually under "Program Settings".

As Ch3vron indicated it's the last checkbox "Remove Cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio stream during copy".

T

Back