• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

won't launch/open

Crabbygram@aol.com

I'm new at this. My AnyDVD will not launch. My screen flickers black and then it goes back to my desktop and then nothing. I've tried everything in the posts. My Lowfilters say REG_MULTI_SZ AnyDVD AFS2K PXHELP20. there are no upperfilters listed. I purchased AnyDVD months ago and now I get nothing. It sure would be nice if I could use this program that I purchased. Please help!

I'm new at this. My AnyDVD will not launch. My screen flickers black and then it goes back to my desktop and then nothing. I've tried everything in the posts. My Lowfilters say REG_MULTI_SZ AnyDVD AFS2K PXHELP20. there are no upperfilters listed. I purchased AnyDVD months ago and now I get nothing. It sure would be nice if I could use this program that I purchased. Please help!

Disable Spybot's Teatimer, if you have it installed

1. Your filters look fine. Please follow the steps listed in order, especially step 1 from here (follow all the lettered steps in order):
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=47629&postcount=4

2. Check your Windows Task Manager to see if you have anydvd running as a process. If so, highlight "Anydvd.exe", click "end process", then restart Anydvd. (Then you'll have to figure out what is causing issues in your startup programs).

Last edited:
Do you have any of these programs installed :

Process name: PxHelper Device Driver for Windows or Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
space.gif
Product: PxHelp or RecordNow! or ESSSONIC or Sonic RecordNow! or Dell Media Experience or Pioneer RecordNow DX or Sonic MyDVD or Sonic RecordNow! Deluxe or Sonic RecordNow DX or Sonic MyDVD Plus or Microsoft Plus! Digital Media or 1CLICK DivxToDVD or Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP or Sonic_PrimoSDK or Corel Photo Album or HP RecordNow or IBM RecordNow! or Sonic MyDVD LE or Sonic RecordNow Copy or Roxio Easy Media Creator or Microsoft Digital Image Suite or Roxio RecordNow Copy or HP DigitalMedia Archive
space.gif
Company: VERITAS Software, Inc (www.veritas.com) or Sonic Solutions (www.sonic.com)
I am not sure if this is your problem but if you have uninstalled AnyDVD and reinstalled it, and it still does not work, I would look for a program conflict. I would start with the above. Just backup your AnyDVD key if this does not work and send it off to support@Slysoft.com with the original e-mail address you used to purchase the program (AnyDVD) and a copy of your key. Like I said the above may have nothing to do with this problem but I would start with a complete uninstall and reinstall of AnyDVD.

Last edited:
Back