• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy detected... I Can Only Imagine (US)

PrimeEvil

After ripping "I Can Only Imagine" (US version) and trying to play back with VLC or convert with Handbrake I am getting "Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)." about 6-10 minutes in and the scenes seem to skip around.

UPC: 31398 29593
Purchased at Walmart

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_D_I_CAN_ONLY_IMAGINE_BD_88C8F546_696EEAAA.ziplog
    632.8 KB · Views: 10
After ripping "I Can Only Imagine" (US version) and trying to play back with VLC or convert with Handbrake I am getting "Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)." about 6-10 minutes in and the scenes seem to skip around.
OK, please try again now.

I haven't rewatched the whole thing, but the Copy Detected notice doesn't appear to be showing up at the 6 min mark anymore. Thanks!

Back