• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved My key seems to not be working.

JT!

Just reinstalled windows and after I downloaded my key and double kicked on it, it states my key is not a valid AnyDVD licence.

After installing AnyDVD HD, restart computer then try activating key to see if that helps.
If not, give the reg tool a try found at (or similar):
C:\Program Files\RedFox\AnyDVD\RegAnyDVD.exe

Same issue. I might actually be using my old slysoft key, I don't seem to be able to find my redfox one in my inbox.

Same issue. I might actually be using my old slysoft key, I don't seem to be able to find my redfox one in my inbox.
No worries, we found your RedFox order and sent you a copy of your license email with a new license key in a separate email. If you cannot find it immediately, please check your spam folder.

No worries, we found your RedFox order and sent you a copy of your license email with a new license key in a separate email. If you cannot find it immediately, please check your spam folder.

Thanks Jill. I'm good to go now.

How could you download that? SlySoft servers are long gone!

Here are the key formats:
RedFox format: AnyDVDHD_Key_L**-**7.AnyDVDHD
SlySoft format: Any DVD Key.AnyDVD or Key.AnyDVDHD

Downloaded it from my inbox haha.

I have had anydvd for several years and had to reinstall windows to another drive and now can not get the program to activate. I still have the "key" but will not activate. Wanted to upload my key file to prove I have it but will not accept the type. Hope this is ok - created ‎Friday, ‎January ‎14, ‎2011, ‏‎1:44:13 AM, size 293 bytes (293 bytes) please Help !?

created ‎Friday, ‎January ‎14, ‎2011, ‏‎1:44:13 AM, size 293 bytes (293 bytes) please Help !?
From the date, it'll be a SlySoft license key which will only work with SlySoft AnyDVD (HD) - the last version was 7.6.9.5 available below in signature.
If you want to use RedFox AnyDVD HD, you'll need to buy RedFox license key.

I have had anydvd for several years and had to reinstall windows to another drive and now can not get the program to activate. I still have the "key" but will not activate. Wanted to upload my key file to prove I have it but will not accept the type. Hope this is ok - created ‎Friday, ‎January ‎14, ‎2011, ‏‎1:44:13 AM, size 293 bytes (293 bytes) please Help !?
20% discount until Feb 10th2019-01-29_14-29-48  Discount.jpg

I need a new key. I have infos, that this version has no license.

Unknow license
upload_2022-12-18_10-10-41.png

upload_2022-12-18_10-10-0.png

Back