• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Sync Issues

revengineer

CloneBD 1.2.4.0
AnyDVD HD 8.3.2.0

I am having issues with audio/video sync when transcoding the German version of the movie Lives of Others. Log attached, help appreciated.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Das Leben der Anderen.cbdlog
    684.8 KB · Views: 3
The problem occurs for both mp4 and mkv containers if transcoding is involved. Both H264 and H265 are affected. If copy lossless, audio and video are in sync.

Hm, no response here and a ticket submitted through the developers website also remained unanswered thus far. For the license cost I paid I expected better support.

Have you thought about the fact that it's holiday season for developers? Not just you? Also support tickets are automated, and once they publish a build with a fix for a certain issue, the issuer of that ticket gets an automated email response.

But maybe @Reto can grab a look.

Have you thought about the fact that it's holiday season for developers too? Not just you? Also support tickets are automated, and once they publish a build with a fix for a certain issue, the issuer of that ticket gets an automated email response.

But maybe @Reto can grab a look.
First, you know nothing about me or my holidays, so any assumptions on your part are inappropriate. Since moderators are guiding the customer support process, you are in effect representing Redfox and Elby and should therefore choose your words more carefully to create a more pleasant atmosphere in the forums.

There is nothing wrong with taking a break from work but I would expect an automated reply to this regard with an ETA on when a response might be expected. I am a new customer having taken advantage of the holiday sale, and after seeing absolutely no response of any kind after almost 2 weeks, it should not be surprise that the value of CloneBD customer support is put into question.

To @Reto: When you do get a chance to take a look at my log file, please let me know if any required information is missing from the log files.

Did i say YOUR holidays? I said its a holiday season for the DEVELOPERS (as well as a majority of the users). RedFox does not handle CloneBD support, that's done by Elaborate Bytes (they're the exclusive developers). Bug reports filed created an automatic ticket in the bugtracker, which only gets a reply if/when the bug has been addressed. That's it, there are no other e-mails in that regard from the Elby bugtracker (assuming thats where you sent the bug report to)

The way i've said this above (and now again) is just fine. I don't like beating around the bush, and i'll assume you don't like that either. Therefor i've always said (and will continue to say) things as they are. Straight up.

That said, you said twice "i have issues", "the problem" but you don't go much into detail. Sync issues, yes but in what way. Does the audio preceed the video, video preceed the audio, are there 'hiccups' or pauses that cause the problem to start, when does it start (from the beginning, or is the beginning fine but does the problem progress the further you are into the movie....)

The more detail you can give in advance, the better they'll be able to assist

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I will not be using this forum any longer.

That's fine, I'm only saying things as they are. Can't help it if that's not what you want to hear. I have reported bugs myself, never received a response either until the bugtracker system notified me of a new build that would potentially address the issue.

Now, as stated, the developers will be happy to assist you, but you'll need to provide additional info to the 'sync' issue I asked for.

'sync issues' can have numerous causes. It's up to you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back