• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to purchase Anydvd hd

Sean Oakley

Hi There,
Hope one of the Admins or one of the other staff members can help me, I have been trying 5 times today to pay for your software Anydvd hd I get a message when I submit payment ,
It comes back with an error
Order not processed!
Payment PS9-ZVV for Order OGD-Y9P over 60.00 EUR Reference #15609585 was rejected: -993: Refused

I read my email saying phone you bank and tell them to remove restriction, well I have phoned my bank 5 times today and they said there is no restriction, so the issue is at your end, please can you help me as I would like to buy your software straight away as soon as possible.
I am from the united kingdom just encase you ask where im from
Regards
Sean

Last edited:
Hi again,
forgot to mention my Anydvd hd trial runs out on 22/12/2018, if this as not been fixed is there any chance of my trial to be extended ??
Please let me know guys , much appreciated.
Regards
Sean

1 thing at at time. Yes trials can be extended if need be.

Thanks Guys for your help, Jill as just email me about resetting my trial , do I have to uninstall anydvd hd then redownload it again to get another 30 days, please help ,
Thanks again

If Jill is in contact with you, do as she says. If she doesn't say anything about uninstalling then it's not needed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hello, 10 mn ago I tried to purchase a lifetime license for Any DVD HD with the christmas discount.

When I tried to pay with Mastercard, I got the same message as in the 1st post: "Payment PS9-ZVV for Order OGD-Y9P over 60.00 EUR Reference #15609585 was rejected: -993: Refused"

Then I received an email saying :
"Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell them to accept charges from '*******.NET' in Kazakhstan. Your card issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.
Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order."

Kazakhstan? This seems weird to me and I'm not sure I want to send money to this country. AnyDVD is an American product right?
Can I use Paypal instead?

Thanks for your help.
Gz

No it's not an American product. It's not located anywhere. Redfox doesn't have a central location, they don't have an office, CEO... Redfox are 'outlaws' by American government standards. Which is why they can't use first class payment providers and have to resort to less excellent ones in different locations.

PayPal as has been said multiple times, will NEVER happen. They dont want to find business with developers for software that removed encryptions. It wasn't possible under slysoft it won't be under redfox either.

OK thanks for your reply. Is there any other, safer way to pay, than to phone my bank and authorize a payment to Kazakhstan?

Virtual currencies such as bitcoin

I never used Bitcoin before and I just read about it on the web. Oh my gosh it is so complicated... Just to buy an app you need to open some kind of bank account and do many other things.
If no other solution to buy this app is offered, I wonder how can Redfox sell their products.

I never used Bitcoin before and I just read about it on the web. Oh my gosh it is so complicated... Just to buy an app you need to open some kind of bank account and do many other things.
If no other solution to buy this app is offered, I wonder how can Redfox sell their products.

In the end bitcoin or litecoin is very easy to use.

Well I paid with Bitcoin after all. It was much more simple and safe than what I was fearing. I used Coinbase.com, pretty straight forward.
Now I got AnyDVD v8 and my Little House on the Prairie blu ray runs fine!

Indeed it is. Some sites make it look a lot more complicated than it actually is. That's what I thought of it at first too

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back