• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

Thank you. It is now working for me as well!

Awesome Jack!

Looks like I got this UHD just at the right time :=).

Quick update:

Equalizer 2 UHD
is now in the AnyDVD supported set.

Westworld Season 2 UHD is not ready yet...

All, it looks like Amazon has set and is keeping December 18 as the new release date for 2001 UHD.

Word I got is that this is a firm date this time.

I'm looking forward to watching this next week.

I hope they have not changed anything and this disc is still supported in AnyDVD.

Guess I'll know more next week.

T

Quick Update 2:

Westworld Season 2 UHD is decrypting now.

Thank you AnyDVD developers!

T

Deadpool 2, the "super duper cut" version (not a BestBuy exclusive version), the Theatrical cut disk works fine, but the extended cut does not. DeUhd is not (yet) supporting it either.

*edit* Seems to be AACS 2.0...? RedFox recognizes the AACS MKV version as 65

Last edited:
The Predator US is working.

SamuriHL, it this Predator 2018 or the original movie with Schwarzeneggar?

BTW, I got 2 interesting UHDs over the weekend, We the Marines and IMAX A Beautiful Planet. I think both just recently released and both worked right away in AnyDVD.

T

Last edited:
SamuriHL, it this Predator 2018 or the original movie with Schwarzeneggar?

BTW, I got 2 interesting UHDs over the weekend, We the Marines and IMAX A Beautiful Planet. I think both just recently released and both worked right away in AnyDVD.

T

The Predator 2018. It just officially released today on UHD.

I also finally got A House With a Clock in Its Walls on UHD today and it is also supported. About to go watch the MKV of it now.

T
FWIW, those are both HDR10+ releases. So far they cannot be ripped into media files and retain HDR. They only retain HDR in full-disk folder or ISO.

Ohhhh, the first of the HDR10+ releases, eh? Sweet! Let the fun games begin on that one. That's going to take a lot of time for people to figure out what to do with that. At least it should be an open standard.

I also finally got A House With a Clock in Its Walls on UHD today and it is also supported. About to go watch the MKV of it now.

Ok, cool.

I haven't caught much buzz about Predator 2018 but plan to get the UHD to complete my collection, since I have the first 3 movies.

So glad it's supported and House with a Clock as well. Hope my version will be supported too (Amazon US) when I get them both later this week.

FWIW, those are both HDR10+ releases. So far they cannot be ripped into media files and retain HDR. They only retain HDR in full-disk folder or ISO.

I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to make an .mkv from these then. Guess I dodged this bullet because I normally make .iso's...

I didn't know anything about the HDR10+ (I'll have to look it up) but right off the bat I could see the picture on these 2 UHD's is stunning!

Incidentally, We the Marines UHD offers both the SDR and HDR versions of the movie on the disc.

T

HDR10+ is a dynamic metadata format similar to Dolby vision. And I suspect like Dolby vision it uses a separate video track to store the metadata. HDR has it embedded in the video data. What this means for us is that for HDR10+ titles a way to store the extra video track in the mkv needs to be made and then the decoder and renderer need to support reading it and sending it to your TV. I suspect this will be quite a few months before that happens if we're lucky. I'm not even sure powerdvd supports HDR10+ officially yet. You do need equipment that supports it or it'll fall back to HDR. Which surprises me that an mkv rip doesn't have the normal HDR data in it. This is what I meant about let the games begin. Lol. For me my TV doesn't support HDR10+ so it doesn't matter. My player does though. Ub820.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Which surprises me that an mkv rip doesn't have the normal HDR data in it.
My Oppo reads it as BT.2020 10-bit SDR and outputs BT.907 8-bit. Hard telling whether that represents a failure in identifying the color space or just borked color space. It looks like crap. I wonder if maybe its just got the required HDR meta data flag missing.

My Oppo reads it as BT.2020 10-bit SDR and outputs BT.907 8-bit. Hard telling whether that represents a failure in identifying the color space or just borked color space. It looks like crap. I wonder if maybe its just got the required HDR meta data flag missing.

A good possibility. I won't have one of these discs in my hand until Bad Times at the El Royale comes out. I believe that to be Fox's first HDR10+ title. These will be interesting to play around with. But, if they really are missing the HDR metadata that would be weird. I thought it was required now on all 4K UHD releases as a minimum. And there's not a lot of hardware that currently supports HDR10+ including your Oppo. The Oppo is at least getting an upgrade (soon?) to support it. My UB820 supports it already, as well. My LG C8, however, probably never will as LG doesn't believe in the format. Always fun.

A good possibility. I won't have one of these discs in my hand until Bad Times at the El Royale comes out. I believe that to be Fox's first HDR10+ title. These will be interesting to play around with. But, if they really are missing the HDR metadata that would be weird. I thought it was required now on all 4K UHD releases as a minimum. And there's not a lot of hardware that currently supports HDR10+ including your Oppo. The Oppo is at least getting an upgrade (soon?) to support it. My UB820 supports it already, as well. My LG C8, however, probably never will as LG doesn't believe in the format. Always fun.
Well the discs do comply with specs, in that they output plain HDR from disc or full disc rip. There's no requirement in the specs to support ripped files:sneaky:.

Well the discs do comply with specs, in that they output plain HDR from disc or full disc rip. There's no requirement in the specs to support ripped files:sneaky:.

No I totally get that but HDR is embedded in the video stream so ripping it to MKV automatically gives it to us. Or....should. LOL It's more the reverse that I'm more concerned with....MKV supporting the ripped streams. I realize the spec couldn't care about MKV. ;) Since this is very new I suspect it'll take a little bit of time to sort things out. I'll have a disc with it in less than 2 weeks as Fox starts to roll it out. I want to see what my UB820 does with it given that my TV doesn't support it. LOL

I am getting an error on my new UHD of A House With a Clock in Its Walls.

My version came from Best Buy and is most definitely supported as I ripped it and watched it Tuesday. Will be watching it again with my daughter here shortly. It's highly possible there's multiple versions of it out there.

Back