• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDMobil 1.2.0.1 key does not work

dogwalk

Hallo,

I bought my key in 2016. The key works with 1.9.5.0. But the key is not working with Version 1.2.0.1.

Hallo,

I bought my key in 2016. The key works with 1.9.5.0. But the key is not working with Version 1.2.0.1.
That is odd, the key should be the key. Mine works fine with either version. As a matter of fact, I can install different versions at the same time and not have to use the key for the other versions since it is already there. Sure you were using the CDVDm key and not a CloneDVD key?

In the case of cdvdm it may not be that easy. I believe the 1.9 series was updated to accept redfox keys. Don't think the 1.2 series was. Maybe @Ivan can fix something.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I think the keys sold by redfox need the new releases of CloneCD and CloneDVDm ?!?

"CloneCD Revision History

CloneCD 5.3.4.0 2016-05-16
- New: Accept keys sold by RedFox"

"CloneDVD mobile Revision History

Version 1.9.5.0: 2016 04 29
- Updated languages
- Updated engine interface
- Software rebranded (RedFox)"

the first one you quote simply states that version 5340 now accepts redfox keys AS WELL, this does not mean ONLY redfox keys. The same applies for 1950 which is what i said. The 1.2 series didnt get such an update

the first one you quote simply states that version 5340 now accepts redfox keys AS WELL, this does not mean ONLY redfox keys. The same applies for 1950 which is what i said. The 1.2 series didnt get such an update

Yes but it also means older versions don't accept new keys.

Yes
Which I also said.

'don't think the 1.2 series was'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Correct - so it is not possible to use the slysoft versions with redfox keys. Perhaps staff can clarify. I think @James knows the answer.

Regards.

Back