• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with A Simple Favor

bassrocks

Gets to about 1% and this shows up;

FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 17051648 473088

Adding logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.1_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    931.6 KB · Views: 8
The exact same thing show up, adding logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    928.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm also having problems with "A Simple Favor" region 1. The scan reaches 11% and then freezes. If I deselect title 71, the scan then reaches 12% and freezes.

I'm also having problems with "A Simple Favor" region 1. The scan reaches 11% and then freezes. If I deselect title 71, the scan then reaches 12% and freezes.
He might have a little more to go on if you would supply an AnyDVD log.

A Simple Favor log file...… same issues, last attempt was 8.3.1.0, deselect 71.. scans 12% and hangs...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    929.9 KB · Views: 1
Having same problem.Gets to 12% and freezes.Even with chapter 71 unclicked.First time i've had trouble in a while.

Here's the ziplog file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    926.6 KB · Views: 7
Same thing here. Using 8.3.2. With and without excluding 71, I get an invalid block start code (PS 10 VOBU 4 8326 231 Clone 6 TCE).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_F_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    932.7 KB · Views: 2
C'mon guy, any update or some patience? It's barely been 5 hours since your first post. Staff needs sleep, have a life, can't fix everything in a few hours...

Take your pick

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Chevron,

I don't think he meany any disrespect. It's just that we have been spoiled over the years and there's a fix magically appearing within 90 minutes MOST times. We kind of expect miracles when they happen so frequently around here. We're all waiting patiently.

(And bring back Stargate!!! Figured that line would make you smile.)

I didn't say he was disrespectful, just a little impatient. And yeah, I'd love a new series or pick up where universe left off. I god-damned hate open endings, whether it's a movie or a TV show. It was just beginning to get good at the end of S2.

Ah well, back on topic now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Same thing here. Using 8.3.2. With and without excluding 71, I get an invalid block start code (PS 10 VOBU 4 8326 231 Clone 6 TCE).

I was having the same problem as BigBobber backing up A Simple Favor. I used copy dvd titles to backed up only chapter 71 using 8.3.2.0 with no problems. Played it and so far so good

A log File is attached for "A Simple Favor"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    920.6 KB · Views: 11
Back