• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Equalizer

mb4secure

I'm getting the directors cut of Equalizer 2. Anyone know the correct playlist?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_D_THE_EQUALIZER_2_F4869D5F_17BC1FBF.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Please don't hijack someone else's topic with a playlist question for a COMPLETELY different movie (OP was angelic, yours is "The Equalizer). Post split.

@Pete screenpass?

I'm getting the directors cut of Equalizer 2. Anyone know the correct playlist?
This is not a Screen Pass disc.
User CloneBD to figure out the correct playlist yourself - just from the log file, I can't tell what is theatrical cut and which is directors cut.

Wow such hostility, neither BD Clone or Handbrake picks the correct title. In Clone BD choose title 427 length 2:00:59 or in Handbrake 22600427.MPL 2:00:59

Wow such hostility, neither BD Clone or Handbrake picks the correct title. In Clone BD choose title 427 length 2:00:59 or in Handbrake 22600427.MPL 2:00:59
Sorry, if that came across as hostile, all I was saying is that it's really simple for you (with the disc in hand) to determine the correct playlist yourself using CloneBD.

I don't have that disc here, but even looking at the log file, I see only 3 candidates for feature playlists: 423, 425 and 427.
CloneBD obviously auto-selects 427 - you're stating, that it's not the correct title (you didn't say based on what property), whatever it is, it's definitely a valid one (maybe an extended feature, maybe directors cut/comment, I don't know, that's much easier for you to find out).

Then right below that pre-selected title, there are 423 and 425, everything else on that disc doesn't qualify for a feature film.
Just look at those two (CloneBD's preview player) and whichever appears to be the one you prefer, just select that one.
CloneBD makes this really easy.

Also: 423, 425 and 427 all are "correct" playlists. Which one you choose is a matter of personal preference, so your question can't really be answered by anyone but you.

EDIT: actually, CloneBD may not be showing 423 at all, as it appears to be identical to 427 (CloneBD hides duplicates), so you probably even only have two playlists to choose from.

Sorry, if that came across as hostile, all I was saying is that it's really simple for you (with the disc in hand) to determine the correct playlist yourself using CloneBD.

I don't have that disc here, but even looking at the log file, I see only 3 candidates for feature playlists: 423, 425 and 427.
CloneBD obviously auto-selects 427 - you're stating, that it's not the correct title (you didn't say based on what property), whatever it is, it's definitely a valid one (maybe an extended feature, maybe directors cut/comment, I don't know, that's much easier for you to find out).

Then right below that pre-selected title, there are 423 and 425, everything else on that disc doesn't qualify for a feature film.
Just look at those two (CloneBD's preview player) and whichever appears to be the one you prefer, just select that one.
CloneBD makes this really easy.

Also: 423, 425 and 427 all are "correct" playlists. Which one you choose is a matter of personal preference, so your question can't really be answered by anyone but you.

EDIT: actually, CloneBD may not be showing 423 at all, as it appears to be identical to 427 (CloneBD hides duplicates), so you probably even only have two playlists to choose from.

I will copy all the playlists. One is bound to be right.

they are ALL correct. As pete sates, one often is for the standard cut, another for the directors cut etc... or they can all be the same version just with a minor difference like langauges on a sign used throughout the movie.

1 playlist was incorrect. It is 2:19 long. The director and Denzel talk about the scenes. I forget the playlist number. Just be sure to choose one of the 2 hr playlists.

I will copy all the playlists. One is bound to be right.
As I said - just use CloneBD to watch or scan through those playlists. No need to copy and check later.

Love a spirited discussion, 427 is the one without Directors & Denzel's comments slipped into the movie, its also the 2 hour ver as mentioned above, thanks all.

Back