• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible Fallout Blu-Ray question

testiles

UHD Guru
Can someone who has Mission Impossible Fallout Blu-Ray help me out with this?

I have a single disc for this movie that has "Main Movie" and "Special Features" printed on the disc label.

But I can't find any Special Features anywhere on the disc.

The only options I see are to "Play" the movie, "Settings" and "Search" to look for chapters or bookmarks.

Turning on Speed Menu only shows the Main Movie title.

Does anyone else have this disc and have access to any Special Features?

T

Wrong section, not an anydvd problem. The Blu-ray issues section is reserved for Blu-ray related anydvd issues only.

Sounds like three packaging doesn't match the disc contents or reverse. Return it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Wrong section, not an anydvd problem. The Blu-ray issues section is reserved for Blu-ray related anydvd issues only.

Sounds like three packaging doesn't match the disc contents or reverse. Return it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

OMG!

I meant to put this in General Chat! But I was in the Blu-Ray Forum from force-of-habit.

Sorry and thanks for moving it.

Well, I'm not 100% sure it's a packaging thing yet.

There are 3 Commentary audio tracks and a Music-Only audio track that some may consider Special Features (I don't).

That's why I want to see if anyone else's disc is like this...

T

Commentary tracks aren't bonus features, gag reels, interviews,... those are bonus features

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Commentary tracks aren't bonus features, gag reels, interviews,... those are bonus features

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I agree.

So I'm wondering where these Special Features are.

I'm sure someone else has this disc (or will eventually) and can(will) give me a clue here...

T

Pretty easy to solve. Audio Commentaries ARE special features. Not sure why Ch3vr0n thinks they are not. They have always been classed as a Bonus/Special Feature.

Pretty easy to solve. Audio Commentaries ARE special features. Not sure why Ch3vr0n thinks they are not. They have always been classed as a Bonus/Special Feature.

Hi hamisht.

Turns out you are right.

The studio seems to consider those extra audio tracks Special Features and have included a separate Bonus disc with what I consider true Special Features like Deleted Scenes, etc.

Mistakenly thought the Bonus disc was a DVD copy of the movie.

So yeah, mystery solved.

Thanks,

T

Back