• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

For testing, if it were me, I'd yank every other drive out of the system except the UHD friendly one and see if the problem persists. It's not LIKELY that the other drive is causing issues but I'd want to rule that out completely. You don't have to physically rip the drive out of the machine. Just shut it down, and disconnect power and sata cables from all the other optical drives in the machine and see what happens.

USA retail release of American Psycho (Uncut Version) seems to have missed being supported by any of the ripping tools, even though its been out for a while. Does anyone know if this is a limited release or perhaps there's multiple versions?

USA retail release of American Psycho (Uncut Version) seems to have missed being supported by any of the ripping tools, even though its been out for a while. Does anyone know if this is a limited release or perhaps there's multiple versions?

Does AnyDVD support any version of American Psycho UHD yet?

I know it came out late September, but maybe it's just taking some time to decrypt, as with A Wrinkle in Time.

T

I did see this one but saw no mention of Uncut Version.

Looks like the standard UHD that AnyDVD would support.

I don't have this UHD but the USA version offered on Amazon are what all my UHDs are and they are all supported.

I know, doesn't necessarily mean this one is, but it's a good chance...

Are you getting the normal "Cannot process request at the moment, please try later" message or something else?

T

Happy to report that I checked today and Justice League Throne of Atlantis UHD is decrypting now.

Thanks guys!

So, nothing on the Unsupported list for me, but in another thread, someone mentioned that Mission Impossible Fallout UHD is not supported yet.

I plan on getting this in a week or so, and will then know first-hand.

T

So, nothing on the Unsupported list for me, but in another thread, someone mentioned that Mission Impossible Fallout UHD is not supported yet.

I plan on getting this in a week or so, and will then know first-hand.

I can confirm that my US copy of this does not scan. DeUHD claims to support it, but does not yet support the US version. So I'm as of yet, unable to watch this on my PC.

Update: DeUHD is actually working now on the US version.

Last edited:
I'm confused...yesterday morning, I ripped (to ISO) my Target exclusive 4K disc of MI:Fallout with no issue. AnyDVD didn't complain at all.

I'm confused...yesterday morning, I ripped (to ISO) my Target exclusive 4K disc of MI:Fallout with no issue. AnyDVD didn't complain at all.

What is exclusive about it? I just checked the target website... Same UPC that is on my Amazon purchased product (032429309853)

What size is the rip?

The ISO is 97,599,094,784 bytes. The target exclusive is just packaging differences, I'm sure the disc is the same. But I was able to rip it.

Ok - it's not because I don't have an Intel processor I assume? AnyDVD HD is what eliminates the SGX problem right? I just upgraded to the newest release - which was earlier today... Still get the "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" in the status window.

Has nothing to do with SGX. Probably just a variant of the disc that the key isn't known yet. And yes, that can happen on "the same" release even in the same region potentially. Not saying that's the case here, but, it's at least possible.

Ok - it's not because I don't have an Intel processor I assume? AnyDVD HD is what eliminates the SGX problem right? ...

You need Intel, SGX, etc for playing a disc or .iso in PDVD but those requirements have nothing to do with AnyDVD decrypting the disc.

As soon as AnyDVD supports the disc and does it's magic, the error message you're getting will go away and you'll see that the disc is decrypted and "ready to be played".

But if you don't have those requirements you won't be able to actually play it.

Decrypting and playing UHDs are independent processes.

I just upgraded to the newest release - which was earlier today... Still get the "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" in the status window.

Yeah, the release doesn't matter.

When the disc is supported, the OPD will be updated and the disc will immediately decrypt - regardless of which release you are running.

Probably just a variant of the disc that the key isn't known yet. And yes, that can happen on "the same" release even in the same region potentially. Not saying that's the case here, but, it's at least possible.

Though I haven't seen a lot of variations of UHDs yet, this sounds likely to be the case here.

@fatherom you ripped your copy of MI Fallout, but is it decrypting and can you play it?

Because you can always "rip" a protected .iso whether a disc is supported in AnyDVD or not...

T

But if you don't have those requirements you won't be able to actually play it.

Decrypting and playing UHDs are independent processes.

Thank you for taking the time to reply and educate me.

But I'm not 100% clear yet. I have an AMD threadripper system - are you saying after AnyDVD decrypts it, I still will not be able to rip and play it because it's not Intel?

Thanks again!

Yup. It's even specifically in the powerDVD requirements

Code:
https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/spec_en_US.html

Processor (CPU)
  • Ultra HD Blu-ray: Intel 7th generation (Kaby Lake) Core i processors and above that support the Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology.
Graphics Processor (GPU)
  • Ultra HD Blu-ray: Intel 7th generation (Kaby Lake) Core i processors integrated with Intel HD Graphics 630, Intel Iris™ Graphics 640.
    Note: Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only if a display is powered by Intel Graphics and supports HDCP 2.2. If your computer includes more than one graphics processor, Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only on the display that is connected and powered by Intel Graphics.
If you want to play UHD you'll have to convert it.

Thank you for taking the time to reply and educate me.

But I'm not 100% clear yet. I have an AMD threadripper system - are you saying after AnyDVD decrypts it, I still will not be able to rip and play it because it's not Intel?

Thanks again!

You'll be able to rip it, but you can't use PDVD to play it.

As Ch3vron has already mentioned, PDVD has VERY specific requirements for what you need to play UHD discs and .iso's.

Any deviation from those reqs in your set-up and PDVD will not play the disc -- and the fact that AnyDVD has decrypted and removed protection does not matter.

On the other hand, if you convert the Main Movie to a UHD .mkv file, PDVD will happily play it no matter your setup (you still need a certain amount of "horsepower" though to play UHD material. UHD play is very resource-intensive).

I believe PDVD is the only software media player that even has the option to play UHD discs at this point.

Although it seems to me someone said VLC may be able to do it but not with menu support??? @Ch3vron do you know if this is true?

T

Vlc is al excellent video player, and a decent DVD player. But beyond that, all bets are off. I only use it for video file playback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ok thank you... I was able to play one of the playlists (main movie) using DeUHD... (Using VLC) Although I haven't purchased that DeUHD (yet?) so it's not really a solution.

I assume that once AnyDVD HD supports my version (Amazon purchase... 4k, BR, and digital)... That I'd be able to rip it, and create a movie-only BR folder using ClownBD.

I'll be replacing my main media player (for my TV) sometime next year I imagine. I assume I'd be able to find something that would play the rip.

Thanks again for all the help guys...

Back