• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD doesn't reconise Cinavia "Venom"

Status
Not open for further replies.
power dvd 13.0.3105.58 but I did test de dvd on 5 different standalone bluray players and all give the cinavia message after 2 minutes ( audio and video stops)

I don't understand what you mean with a random disc

I think it is better to wait for more movies with this problem. Its easyer to solve the problem than

power dvd 13.0.3105.58 but I did test de dvd on 5 different standalone bluray players and all give the cinavia message after 2 minutes ( audio and video stops)
Does the notification icon turn purple? Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

I don't think PowerDVD build 3105 is supported at all. AnyDVD will not remove Cinavia. Is this an OEM version? It seems to be very old. PowerDVD 13 build 4324 is from 2014.

Cinavia type 1 is very naughty indeed. A home consumer should never be seeing that message, period. And yes, that particular form of Cinavia will stop playback very quickly as it's not meant for home viewing, obviously. Moral of the story here is don't download movies from the internet. I doubt very much that AnyDVD/CloneBD is able to remove that variant of Cinavia from content, right? Only Cinavia type 3 which is found on home content (blu-rays/dvds).

I doubt very much that AnyDVD/CloneBD is able to remove that variant of Cinavia from content, right? Only Cinavia type 3 which is found on home content (blu-rays/dvds).
Not sure about this. CloneBD doesn't seem to detect it. AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix should work with PowerDVD 12-18, but I haven't tried it yet. I believe Cinavia removal (AnyDVD & CloneBD) should work, too.

Please don't. We really don't want to know. :whistle:
I hope you're being sarcastic. Obviously not a specific source, but if it's an illegal download (most likely) then it's against forum rules, and I'll be forced to close the topic and terminate support being given in this specific case/topic.

We do not want to give the impression after all this time that it's ok to come on this forum and ask for support with an illegal download and self-inflicted problem.

Since the image posted above is in my native language, I will allow the exception for the op to send me a pm with a general description of how the source mkv was created/obtaine, if he/she isn't comfortable telling that on the public forum part.

Until the situation is clarified, I must ask to not give support to this specific problem for now. Unless you want to remove that forum rule, and open the floodgates for such support requests.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Last edited:
I hope you're being sarcastic. Obviously not a specific source, but if it's an illegal download (most likely) then it's against forum rules, and I'll be forced to close the topic and terminate support being given in this specific case/topic.
Of course it is. That's why we don't want to know. Unfortunately I won't see a logfile now.

Not sure about this. CloneBD doesn't seem to detect it. AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix should work with PowerDVD 12-18, but I haven't tried it yet. I believe Cinavia removal (AnyDVD & CloneBD) should work, too.

Interesting. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that AnyDVD/CloneBD could remove it. Or break it. However you want to look at it. :) I figured it might be different enough for CloneBD/AnyDVD not to work on it. The PowerDVD Cinavia fix should definitely work given that it disables PowerDVD's ability to even detect it. So that makes sense.

Oké guys, after reading this all, I think I am a bad criminal. Before this all I only was a working, tax paying guy, who has downloaded a movie, he wanted to see.
I did not read the forum rules before posting this problem, but I respect those rules, so please delete this entire post.
Thank you for all the responce

gr. bertoss

Now now, don't be so hard. All we're saying is that in THIS particular case, it's an illegal download and we can't assist with it further . for other problems you're still welcome to post. :)

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back