• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

missing chapters

Mickey31

Hello, I want to extract a blue ray of lord of lambs. During the analysis, it does not recover all the chapters, only 35. it misses 60 minutes of the film.
Is this normal?
The good blue ray works well on a living room turntable and read entirely with another software reading on PC.
Thanks for your help
Mickey

Hello, I want to extract a blue ray of lord of lambs. During the analysis, it does not recover all the chapters, only 35. it misses 60 minutes of the film.
Is this normal?
The good blue ray works well on a living room turntable and read entirely with another software reading on PC.
Thanks for your help
Mickey
I have no idea what you are talking about. Certainly not AnyDVD?

I think there might be a translation issue. @Mickey31 what software do you use to analyze the blu-ray disc? Have you tried using AnyDVD built-in "rip-to-ISO" function (right click on tray icon) to get ISO file?

Or, you can use CloneBD, which is free if you do not change video/audio format, to look at the videos on the disc and create an 1080p MP4 output.

But you should first post a log file from AnyDVD if you want help from technical experts on this forum. Instructions can be found here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/

Cheers,

--michael

Hello, thank you for your feedback, I did several tests, the problem does not see anydvd, it comes from another software (PAV TUBE).
I did a rippe with anydvd and it works,

Thank you for your help, sorry for the inconvenience :)

Mickey

Back