• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kaufempfehlung für Laptop Bluray Slim Brenner

red1648

Hallo,

leider hatte ich bisher mit dem Kauf von Bluray Brennern für meinen Laptop nicht so viel Glück. Entweder erwischte ich Brenner, die nicht kompatibel mit AnyDVD waren oder sie waren defekt. Kann mir jemand ein Slim Brenner (nicht ultra Slim) für einen Laptop empfehlen, der technisch gut und solide arbeitet und mit AnyDVD kompatibel? Wäre sehr dankbar.

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße
Red

Any drive that works with windows works with anydvd. There's no such thing as an anydvd-incompatible drive. (well there is, but only for uhd discs and official uhd drives)

Hallo,

die Matshita drives die ich gekauft hatte funktionierten nicht mit AnyDVD.

vG

Hi,

well, the Matshita drives i bought didn't work.

BR

Hallo,

die Matshita drives die ich gekauft hatte funktionierten nicht mit AnyDVD.

vG

Hi,

well, the Matshita drives i bought didn't work.

BR
They do work. For DVDs you need to set the correct region code.

Hello James,

thankyou for your reply. So can someone recommend me a solid BD Slim drive (besides the Matshita drives) where also the DVD region code tweak with AnyDVD works, so that i don't need to change the RC for my international DVDs and can leave it at RC2?

BR

The matSHITa drives do work, but the problem with them is that they don't 'work' if the region is different from the region where it was sold. The drive region is in some way hardcoded at the firmware level.

LG drives are good, it's the only brand I use for my desktop

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back