• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old CloneDVD key doesn't work

Phaethon1

Hi,
I had to reinstall my Win7 64bit system and therefore had to install CloneCD, AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneBD again. I have keys (lifetime) for all of them except the new AnyDVD (but I installed a older version of AnyDVD so my key worked).

The CloneCD and CloneBD keys worked also perfectly but my CloneDVD key didn't work at all. When I start the program (vers 2.9.2.8) it says that I have only 21 days left...
When I double klick on the CloneDVD.key file it says the keys were installed in the registry successfully.
Restart of the PC and CloneDVD had no effect- same message about the 21 days left appears.

I have the key for more than 10 years and it worked always when I had to update my system but not now- can anyone say why ?
thanks,
P.

Hi,
I had to reinstall my Win7 64bit system and therefore had to install CloneCD, AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneBD again. I have keys (lifetime) for all of them except the new AnyDVD (but I installed a older version of AnyDVD so my key worked).

The CloneCD and CloneBD keys worked also perfectly but my CloneDVD key didn't work at all. When I start the program (vers 2.9.2.8) it says that I have only 21 days left...
When I double klick on the CloneDVD.key file it says the keys were installed in the registry successfully.
Restart of the PC and CloneDVD had no effect- same message about the 21 days left appears.

I have the key for more than 10 years and it worked always when I had to update my system but not now- can anyone say why ?
thanks,
P.
Are you sure you click on the right reg file? Like clicking on CloneCD and thinking it was CloneDVD. I reinstalled the new Windows 10 Pro with Clonecd, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile, CloneBD, Anydvd HD v8 and have no problem with the reg key file working. You might want to go back and see which key you actually click on was the right one you thought you click.

Yes, I clicked on the CloneDVD.key file, the other for CloneCD is called key.clonecd The CloneCD is registred but not the CloneDVD, very strange...

Ok I solved it: double click on the file didnt help, I had to register it through the regclonedvd.exe file,there i chose the clonedvd.key file and it was registered successful in the registry. So now it works. Perhaps this will help other users, too.

Ok I solved it: double click on the file didnt help, I had to register it through the regclonedvd.exe file,there i chose the clonedvd.key file and it was registered successful in the registry. So now it works. Perhaps this will help other users, too.
How did you do that i am still trying

I don't think he'll be off any help. This topic has been dead for 18 months and he hasn't been back since. So please, if you have any issues, you need to provide more info and post your own topic in the proper section.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Go to: Start/Programs/Elaborate Bytes/CloneDVD2/Register CloneDVD2
and browse to the location of the CloneDVD key you were sent. Left-click it, click on Open, done.

I have the reg file there when i go to right click nothing like that shows up it pops up to give my permission and opens a folder and there is no file there to do anything with for adding in my reg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because nobody is telling you to RIGHT CLICK the registration file. He's getting you where the registration shortcut is in the windows start menu navigation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Hi i do have the same problems by reinstalling Clone DVD 2 ( bought via Slysoft in 2004- lifte time key) ; reinstall Any DVD succeed,also Clone CD, each time introducing the Cd with the key gen
; the moment of introducing the Cd were the keys are written system is not showing the key or files for Clone DVD 2
Forwared this toward Elby and the respond the had nothing to do with Slysoft
Any idea how to introduce the key from my Cd towards the program ...i did try the register program several times
I suppose the key for Clone DVD is working also within Red Fox as it worked for Any DVD and Clone Cd ( both Red Fox)

the moment of introducing the Cd were the keys are written system is not showing the key or files for Clone DVD 2
Not sure what you mean by that. Are you saying you copied the registration keys to a CD and the CloneDVD key is not there? Then find the email you were sent that has the key(s). The steps mentioned in post #7 works to register CloneDVD. The key in File Explorer should look like below:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 11-20-18 at 03.01 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 11-20-18 at 03.01 PM.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 14
I was able to reactivate Clone DVD but when I click on the icon I just receive a white screen. Anyone know why this is happening? All others, AnyDVD and CloneDVDMobile are working, just can't get CloneDVD to work.

I was able to reactivate Clone DVD but when I click on the icon I just receive a white screen. Anyone know why this is happening? All others, AnyDVD and CloneDVDMobile are working, just can't get CloneDVD to work.
Try installing it again.

Back