• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overboard (2018) Blu Ray playlist problems

qld_user

Hi,

I am having playlist issues with Overboard (2018) playing in the incorrect order. I have tried it with the latest beta version on two separate drives. Log attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.5_Info_D_OVERBOARD_90B5A4DA_6833287B.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I am having playlist issues with Overboard (2018) playing in the incorrect order. I have tried it with the latest beta version on two separate drives. Log attached.
Yes, full menu support for this disc probably wasn't properly done, yet.
Try again now, it should work.

Sorry, that was just an oversight - there are several variants of this disc and this one slipped through.

Yes, full menu support for this disc probably wasn't properly done, yet.
Try again now, it should work.

Sorry, that was just an oversight - there are several variants of this disc and this one slipped through.

Sorry for the delay in responding!! Everything is okay now! Thank you!!

I am also having playlist issues with this film.

This seems like a good thread. I don't get an indication of the correct playlist/title.

I hope this is helpful.

Pastebin attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_F_OVERBOARD_90B5A4DA_5A343EB6.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
It is often my experience that the large bins or display boxes of BDs that are put out for the holiday are a different pressing than the first release of the BD. I suspect that if I owned a BD player connected to the internet, that the studio would get some kind of statistic as to how many people watch these. You would think they would just be happy with the UltraViolet code -- but perhaps many people do not use that code.

I can't remember the last time I placed one of these BDs into a BD player.

I really love RedFox -- I have never regretted its purchase.

--thefrog

Back