• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another Payment failure - using Visa

@Carl D Since you were trying to buy, you should be given a discount after contacting Ivan or your support

Hi, Lukas.

I've just been on the phone to the Australia Post people who deal with the prepaid Visa card that I have and they can see my 2 failed attempts to purchase on their system.

Unfortunately, they are the ones blocking the transactions because the payment processor RedFox is using at the moment won't accept chargebacks and there is no way they will whitelist this payment processor (maybe that's the reason or part of the reason why other people are having problems purchasing with Visa at the moment?)

Oh, well. Might have to just wait a while and see if anything changes regarding payments in the future (I don't want to get involved with Bitcoin and the like).

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
It's not true that we do not accept chargebacks. Once in a while we receive one from customers who do not remember that this transaction was from RedFox.

BTW: Today I got a note from our PSP that refusals based on phone number should be fixed.

Hi, Ivan and Lukas.

I did ask the lady that I spoke to yesterday for a detailed explanation for the rejections and from what I understood the problem they have is with the actual payment processor you're using in the UK (*******.net) at the moment not accepting chargebacks. They don't have a problem with RedFox itself. I don't think they even knew that the transaction was going to be for RedFox.

I know you guys are trustworthy but unfortunately they said there was no way they could approve the purchase with the Australia Post "Load&Go" Visa prepaid card that I use.

Wish you could do something like set up an arrangement with Elby so people like myself could pay the money to them for an AnyDVD licence and they could forward the payment to you. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had no problem getting a lifetime licence for CloneBD from Elby with this same Visa card last week (I'm guessing you may have already thought of this but it may be too difficult or impossible to set up).

Last edited:
Hi, Ivan and Lukas.

I did ask the lady that I spoke to yesterday for a detailed explanation for the rejections and from I understood the problem they have is with the actual payment processor you're using in the UK (*******.net) at the moment not accepting chargebacks. They don't have a problem with RedFox itself. I don't think they even knew that the transaction was going to be for RedFox.

I know you guys are trustworthy but unfortunately they said there was no way they could approve the purchase with the Australia Post "Load&Go" Visa prepaid card that I use.

Wish you could do something like set up an arrangement with Elby so people like myself could pay the money to them for an AnyDVD licence and they could forward the payment to you. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had no problem getting a lifetime licence for CloneBD from Elby with this same Visa card last week (I'm guessing you may have already thought of this but it may be too difficult or impossible to set up).
Setting up anything with Elby is impossible. We would be putting them in danger. Ivan will figure this out, thank you for your patience.

Thanks, RedFox 1. Yep, I thought that would be an issue with trying to set things up with Elby. I'll just sit tight for now and see what Ivan can do.

Hi everyone,..

I've just signed up here, I'm an old-time customer since the Slysoft days. Anyway, have just finished the trial version of RedFox AnyDVD and will be buying soon but these three pages have got me scared into doing so. I'm in the UK and will be paying with a VISA Debit card. Have payment issues been sorted out? Do you accept payment using Visa through paypal as well??

If payment issues are still present, can I request an extension to my trial of AnyDVD please?

Thanks.

File a support ticket through the main website interface and mention your 6 digit trial number. It'll be like Txx-xxx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

File a support ticket through the main website interface and mention your 6 digit trial number. It'll be like Txx-xxx

I just want admin to come here and answer my query along with the others mentioned above regarding whether the payment issues have been fixed.

You can do that through that same ticket. Payment issues can't be discussed in detail on the forums. At best they'll be able to say, 'yes' or 'no' to fixed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

You can do that through that same ticket. Payment issues can't be discussed in detail on the forums. At best they'll be able to say, 'yes' or 'no' to fixed.

That's all I want to know, that's all the others want to know. Have Redfox fixed the issues people have had trying to purchase the AnyDVD product? Yes Or No!! I want to buy it but not if I have the same issues outlined above by the others.

I have to say, I'm very put off by the whole idea the way this thread is going. Can't get a simple answer!!

That's all I want to know, that's all the others want to know. Have Redfox fixed the issues people have had trying to purchase the AnyDVD product? Yes Or No!! I want to buy it but not if I have the same issues outlined above by the others.

I have to say, I'm very put off by the whole idea the way this thread is going. Can't get a simple answer!!
Do what Ch3vron told you do contact support he can't answer your questions here is a link to support please use it.:)

https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Do what Ch3vron told you do contact support he can't answer your questions here is a link to support please use it.:)

Nonsense!! I'm only asking for a YES/NO on whether VISA payments go through alright?? Others have asked to.

Besides,..I've scoured many pages on this forum regarding payment issues and sometimes people have emailed support and got NO support and have had to come back here! I miss the old Slysoft days!

Besides,..I've scoured many pages on this forum regarding payment issues and sometimes people have emailed support and got NO support and have had to come back here! I miss the old Slysoft days!

I don't have any statistics, but I do know for a fact first-hand, that many such cases resolve in the end, when people take a look at their spam folders.
You ask support, you get an answer.
Incorrect spam detection is an enemy as is the occasional full block by some providers but the vast majority is no problem.
The (VERY few) cases mentioned here are exceptions and don't represent the whole picture, because obviously no one will post "FYI, I sent an e-mail to support and got a reply".

Back