• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blindspotting

Salito

correct playlist

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_BLINDSPOTTING_41075921_793A2E30.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
The disc is fixed.

Another copy requiring a playlist.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_BLINDSPOTTING_D0948E30_AFF8ECD8.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Mine as well. Appears to be the same at MartyTwem, but I'm no expert.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_G_BLINDSPOTTING_D0948E30_AFF8ECD8.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
See the underlined red text at the end of the ziplog file name here: "anydvd_8-3-0-0_info_g_blindspotting_d0948e30_aff8ecd8.ziplog"

If that part of your ziplog file name is the same as someone else's for the same title disc, then your disc is the same as theirs, and there is no reason to post it.

Just hover over a ziplog attachment in the forum thread and you should see a pop-up showing the full filename.

I hope that's helpful.

--michael

See the underlined red text at the end of the ziplog file name here: "anydvd_8-3-0-0_info_g_blindspotting_d0948e30_aff8ecd8.ziplog"

If that part of your ziplog file name is the same as someone else's for the same title disc, then your disc is the same as theirs, and there is no reason to post it.

Just hover over a ziplog attachment in the forum thread and you should see a pop-up showing the full filename.

I hope that's helpful.

--michael

That is helpful, thanks! I was assuming that the Hex code was somehow tied to it as an identifier.

@Pete more fixes are needed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ch3vr0n, I'd think that the hint in post #6 from user mbarnstijn would be a great idea to add to the section about logfiles, so that people can learn when to post them, and check whether they have the same version of a Screenpass/playlist obfuscation disc.

Back