• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime Purchase have key, serial number and email

ladymsval

Have all my info on my WIndows 7 laptop that I'm restoring to factory default for sale, want to put on my Windows 10 laptops. when I hit the registration link it tells me to open file. What file? I have the serial number and the registration number, it was SlySoft when I purchased it, but it is a lifetime. It loads right up on my old laptop.
Thanks

Slysoft went out of business, you have to buy a new Redfox license. Slysofts lifetime ended over 2 years ago. RIP. You can still use the old Slysoft license but it will not connect to the new ODB

Have all my info on my WIndows 7 laptop that I'm restoring to factory default for sale, want to put on my Windows 10 laptops. when I hit the registration link it tells me to open file. What file? I have the serial number and the registration number, it was SlySoft when I purchased it, but it is a lifetime. It loads right up on my old laptop.
Thanks
It is telling you to double-click the license key you were sent by email. You do not, and never have even with Slysoft, entered a serial number. You double click the key file or browse to the file location.

Although I am just assuming you are talking about AnyDVD since you don't mention what product you are trying to install, your Slysoft license is only valid up to AnyDVD version 7.6.9.5. AnyDVD version 8.0.0.0 or above needs a Redfox license.

Last edited:
Back