• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with "The Spy Who Dumped Me"

drnick

Cannot copy "The Spy Who Dumped Me".
AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.0 CloneDVD2 2.9.3.3

Copy DVD Titles - Main title (63) - File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_21_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader - 70%
Clone DVD - File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_21_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader - 78%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_THE_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME.ziplog
    901.6 KB · Views: 4
I had that thought also, but another member posted the same problem on 10/31/18.

I had that thought also, but another member posted the same problem on 10/31/18.
No, the problem was different. Anyway, your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

I cleaned the drive and the dvd still stops at 70% We need a better solution. I have no problems with other dvd's also have used 2 drives same results.

The better solution is you exchanging the disc for a new and hopefully working one, if the drive reads other titles fine. That's your only option, anydvd can't fix broken discs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back