• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD prompts: couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!

zhmcxc

My PIONEER BD-RWBDR-XD07U UHD drive was purchased from Japan.When using the AnyDVD HD to decrypt a UHD disc, prompted: couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
Does it mean that I have to replace an optical drive?One UHD Friendly Drives,such as:
LG WH16NS60(Internal, Firmware: 1.00)
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3(External, USB, Firmware: BU10)
LG BU40N(Internal Slim/Laptop, Firmware: FR07, TST0, BU10, CA03, A100)
LG BU50N(Internal Slim/Laptop, Firmware: GE02)
LG BP60NB10
Can't I crack a UHD disc with AnyDVD HD without replacing the optical drive?

Attachments

• question.JPG
    question.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Can't say for sure but looks like that's not an uhd friendly drive. And neither is the WH16NS60 you're listing, that's an official uhd drive. The last uhd friendly drive by LG in that series is WH/BH16NS55 firmware 1.02 or lower. If you get one, do NOT update to 1.03 or you will lose uhd friendly status

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Can't say for sure but looks like that's not an uhd friendly drive. And neither is the WH16NS60 you're listing, that's an official uhd drive. The last uhd friendly drive by LG in that series is WH/BH16NS55 firmware 1.02 or lower. If you get one, do NOT update to 1.03 or you will lose uhd friendly status

Thank you for your reply.
This is the new optical drive I bought. I hope that AnyDVD HD can solve this problem.Do I have to buy a lot of optical drives to try which one can crack the UHD disc?

Thank you for your reply.
This is the new optical drive I bought. I hope that AnyDVD HD can solve this problem.
No. Pioneer drives cannot be used for UHD decryption. No need to try other software solutions, it won't work.

No. Pioneer drives cannot be used for UHD decryption. No need to try other software solutions, it won't work.
Which brands and their types UHD drives can be used for UHD decryption with AnyDVD HD? Such as LG, Buffalo,ASUS,Sony... Can you give me some advice?

Last edited:
I already gave you a specific working model in post 2

does the Buffalo drive work?
Please do not post a near identical question across 3 different topics in 2 different sections. The anydvd section is not meant for drive model and firmware discussions

Back