• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime License Purchase

Jester

Hi

I have a Slysoft AnyDVD HD Lifetime Licence and had thought the software dead and burid until RedFox came up in search for software today.
Elsewhere in the Forums I read that I may be able to claim a 50% discount on a RedFox Lifetime?
Is this the case and if so, how do I go about claiming the discount?

Many thanks in advance

You must not have seen that date on those posts. you're about 2 years too late for that one. The 50% off was a limited time offer when redfox first started, now there's only the regular 20% off ones.

Ah OK, wishful thinking I guess :)
Do you know how I go about claiming the 20%?

Ah OK, wishful thinking I guess :)
Do you know how I go about claiming the 20%?
They pop up from time to time, usually around major holidays. Just need to wait for one.

Hi

I have a Slysoft AnyDVD HD Lifetime Licence and had thought the software dead and burid until RedFox came up in search for software today.
Elsewhere in the Forums I read that I may be able to claim a 50% discount on a RedFox Lifetime?
Is this the case and if so, how do I go about claiming the discount?

Many thanks in advance

If I were you I would contact them from the store site and ask about a discount. RedFox is very good at working with loyal customers. Especially the ones with previous Slysoft license. Holiday season gets so busy for many people it's hard to remember to take the time to check the site and see if there is a discount.

I Just purchased a license key. Charge shows on my account but no email with keys. Cant find a number fore customer service, What do i do

Check your spam folders, if not there, file a support ticket through the main website interface.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back