• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Woman in White (Region 2) unencryption error?

world123

Hello,
Disk set purchased from UK Amazon. The attached screenshot was displaced for each disk as are the disk logs. Can someone explain what the first attachment is saying. I thought DVD encryption was solved. I used my external burned set to Region 2, but the setting gets reset to Region 1. Can the DVDs be encrypted?

Thank You for any enlightenment!

Attachments

• DVD_Region B.jpg
    DVD_Region B.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_L_DAZD0398_D1.ziplog
    148.6 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_L_DAZD0398_D2.ziplog
    123 KB · Views: 1
Actually according to the logfile you used an INTERNAL 5.25" drive DVDRPX-891SAW with the region set to 4.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hello,
Disk set purchased from UK Amazon. The attached screenshot was displaced for each disk as are the disk logs. Can someone explain what the first attachment is saying. I thought DVD encryption was solved. I used my external burned set to Region 2, but the setting gets reset to Region 1. Can the DVDs be encrypted?

Thank You for any enlightenment!
Either ignore the warning, or do as the message box suggests: Set your drive region code to match the region code of the disc (2).

Summary for drive L: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.0, BDPHash.bin 18-10-04)
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-891SAW 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 4
Current profile: DVD-ROM

Back