• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

@testiles today I received the information from the E-shop with us that the Czech Republic is moving the issue in February or March 2019

Good news!

Checked tonight and all the 5 UHDs I mentioned are now working in AnyDVD!

That's Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolution, Superman the Movie, Law Abiding Citizen and Air Force One.

Funny 'cause they still weren't working earlier in the day and I spent the entire afternoon backing them up using a "second-choice" application -- just to play it safe.

Happened to click one this evening and shazam!

... so, now I can delete those backups...

@mbarnstijn What's the word on 2001 and A Wrinkle in Time?

@mlipar Is Incredibles 2 decrypting now?

@testiles today I received the information from the E-shop with us that the Czech Republic is moving the issue in February or March 2019

So, Lukas they pushed the release of Incredible 2 UHD from January to later in 2019?

Sorry to hear it!

But you're not using UHD's yet are you?

Did you set up for UHDs since we last talked? If so, let me know about it via pm...

T

My copy of 2001 UHD now decodes; A Wrinkle in Time does not. Excellent progress, thanks to the Redfox developers!

My copy of 2001 UHD now decodes; A Wrinkle in Time does not. Excellent progress, thanks to the Redfox developers!

Wow, I'm glad 2001 is supported.

If you watch it before it releases on the 20th (when I'll get it), would appreciate if you could give me a heads up how it looks in 4k...

Do you know how to check whether A Wrinkle In Time is AACS 2.1?

See it there is a .fmts file under BDMV - STREAM...

"Cause that might explain why it's still not decrypting.

T

Last edited:
I think the review of the USA 2001 4K release, over on Blu-ray.com, will tell you much more specifically and technically how good the 4K video is than I could do anecdotally. I like the improved detail compared to the Blu-ray version, but I'm using a Dune 4K Solo to play back which doesn't do HDR properly, so I'm missing some of those improvements.

This is my log for A Wrinkle in Time, does it answer your question about AACS 2.1? I don't see a fmts file in BDMV/STREAM...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_L_A_WRINKLE_IN_TIME.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
I think the review of the USA 2001 4K release, over on Blu-ray.com, will tell you much more specifically and technically how good the 4K video is than I could do anecdotally. I like the improved detail compared to the Blu-ray version, but I'm using a Dune 4K Solo to play back which doesn't do HDR properly, so I'm missing some of those improvements.

I'll take the opinion of a layman over technical specs and other broo-haha any day when it comes to evaluating things like video enjoyment.

The fact that you enjoyed improved detail tells me everything I need to know! (y)

Unfortunately, there seems to be yet another delay in the release of 2001 as Amazon no longer reports November 20th as the release date....

This is my log for A Wrinkle in Time, does it answer your question about AACS 2.1? I don't see a fmts file in BDMV/STREAM...

Well, the logfile may help others. I can't read them.

But if you say you dont see .fmts files in the Stream it's likely not 2.1.

Which I would assume means decryption is on the way -- but taking some time.

T

Unfortunately, there seems to be yet another delay in the release of 2001 as Amazon no longer reports November 20th as the release date....
Its a supply problem. But its easy to get on eBay in most any region, both new and used.

Its a supply problem. But its easy to get on eBay in most any region, both new and used.

I'm confused by that.

How could it be a supply problem if the disc hasn't been released yet?

I did a really quick google and the ones that popped up on eBay that were "immediately" available ship from Korea and arrive sometime in January.

The others were pre-orders showing the old Nov. 20 release date (which is no more).

I'll just have to wait longer, have no choice.

Got a feeling it will be worth it.

T

I'm confused by that.

How could it be a supply problem if the disc hasn't been released yet?

I did a really quick google and the ones that popped up on eBay that were "immediately" available ship from Korea and arrive sometime in January.

The others were pre-orders showing the old Nov. 20 release date (which is no more).

I'll just have to wait longer, have no choice.

Got a feeling it will be worth it.

T
I'm not sure where you're searching on eBay, but I just found 3 new ones at retail pricing available now. It was released on 10/30, but they tried to cover up the woeful lack of supply by saying: "its not really released yet". Amazon shipped a bunch of them on 10/31. It was released in other regions too, I see them listed in Aus. and Germany right now. Anyway, I had no trouble ripping it.

I'm not sure where you're searching on eBay, but I just found 3 new ones at retail pricing available now

I had just quickly googled "2001 UHD for sale" and looked at the first page of results, which included 5 or 6 from eBay.

I'll go on eBay itself and search further...

It was released on 10/30, but they tried to cover up the woeful lack of supply by saying: "its not really released yet". Amazon shipped a bunch of them on 10/31

Interesting.

Sorry I missed that shipment.

Anyway, I had no trouble ripping it.

Excellent!

Yeah, getting back to the topic of the thread......

Today I got Rambo UHD, which released yesterday.

It's not working in AnyDVD yet.

Seems like for brand-new releases, it will take a week and a half or so for AnyDVD to decrypt them.

The exception though seems to be A Wrinkle In Time.

Amazon says it released June 5, but @mbarnstijn last reported it's still not decrypting.

Also, not sure of the status of The Big Lebowski, which released October 16th.

T

I have a new recently-released UHD to add to the not-yet-supported list:

1) A Wrinkle In Time

2) Rambo I (II and III also released this week but I don't have those)

3) Meg (new)

T

Please add Kin UHD 4K disc to the un-supported list
Thanks

mlipar, good to know. I was planning on getting Kin UHD shortly.

Please do let us know if/when it decrypts...

FYI - No change yet for Meg or Rambo First Blood.

T

I have a new recently-released UHD to add to the not-yet-supported list:

1) A Wrinkle In Time

2) Rambo I (II and III also released this week but I don't have those)

3) Meg (new)

T
I can confirm , RAMBO 1 , 2 , 3 not supported.

Confirming my particular UHD disc of A Wrinkle in Time is still not supported today.

I can confirm , RAMBO 1 , 2 , 3 not supported.

Ok, thanks Peterbus.

Confirming my UHD of A Wrinkle in Time IS SUPPORTED TODAY!

Awesome, man.

So glad to hear it!

It took a while but I'm sure it will be worth it.

I have good news too!

The Meg UHD is now decrypting and so is Rambo I.

(Peterbus, can you check II and III?)

Looks like someone spent the Thanksgiving holiday working on UHDs (lol)

Thank you for doing that, "unnamed" developer!

Oh, @mlipar is Kin UHD decrypting yet?

T

Last edited:
Back