• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incredibles 2 Extremely Slow Rip (3 to 4 fps)

Ghildebr

I am trying to rip to .mkv using CloneBD. After approximately 10 minutes I was still in the opening credits, less than a minute into the movie. I have since tried to disable hardware acceleration and that doesn't seem to make a difference. I was able to use CloneBD to rip the entire disk to my SSD drive in just less than 40 minutes, 45.6 GB total. Trying to rip to .mkv from hard drive is exhibiting the same issue. Right now it is telling me that its 10 plus hours for this to finish. Can anyone see anything wrong with either the disk or is this some kind of new protection. AnyDVD Log File attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_INCREDIBLES_2_29DC277D_6FE409D0.ziplog
    728.1 KB · Views: 5
Thread moved to CloneBD

Thanks James. I started to put it in that thread but was unsure if it was a CloneBD issue or an AnyDVD issue.

Since your concerting to mkv and anydvd only rips 1:1 discs and doesn't convert, it's a CloneBD issue and not an anydvd one. As such James loved it, if there's problems please add a CloneBD logfile too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

The only way I know to make a log file is to let the rip complete or fail. Is there a way to create a log without actually doing the 10 plus hour task?

Not a complete one no.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I finally got back to trying to get a log file, at least kicking off the job and waiting the 10 hours for the copy. This time everything worked exactly like it should and the job completed without hardware acceleration in just a little over 50 minutes. By the way, I do miss the hardware acceleration, it use to work perfectly and would complete the job in half of the time. I hope that is fixed soon. I never took the Blu Ray out of the drive or stopped or started AnyDVD. I am not sure why this one worked. Prior to opening this thread I had rebooted twice, stopped and started the job multiple times and even ripped the disk to my SSD drive and tried it from there just to verify that it wasn't a problem with my hardware. This time I ran the rip straight from the Blu Ray disk. Who knows why it finished, but here is the log file that was requested. :thankyou:

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.3.0.Incredibles 2.cbdlog
    499.7 KB · Views: 3
I am trying to rip to .mkv using CloneBD. After approximately 10 minutes I was still in the opening credits, less than a minute into the movie. I have since tried to disable hardware acceleration and that doesn't seem to make a difference. I was able to use CloneBD to rip the entire disk to my SSD drive in just less than 40 minutes, 45.6 GB total. Trying to rip to .mkv from hard drive is exhibiting the same issue. Right now it is telling me that its 10 plus hours for this to finish. Can anyone see anything wrong with either the disk or is this some kind of new protection. AnyDVD Log File attached.

I seem to be having the same problem with the long time for the movie to load and now it has stopped at 72%. I'm trying a 1:1 disc dvd. Can anyone in forum help me? Log File attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_INCREDIBLES_2.ziplog
    203.8 KB · Views: 3
I finally got back to trying to get a log file, at least kicking off the job and waiting the 10 hours for the copy. This time everything worked exactly like it should and the job completed without hardware acceleration in just a little over 50 minutes. By the way, I do miss the hardware acceleration, it use to work perfectly and would complete the job in half of the time. I hope that is fixed soon. I never took the Blu Ray out of the drive or stopped or started AnyDVD. I am not sure why this one worked. Prior to opening this thread I had rebooted twice, stopped and started the job multiple times and even ripped the disk to my SSD drive and tried it from there just to verify that it wasn't a problem with my hardware. This time I ran the rip straight from the Blu Ray disk. Who knows why it finished, but here is the log file that was requested. :thankyou:

Are you running Windows 10 in a virtual machine? It looks like your system is from Apple.

No I am dual booting between Apple and Windows 10 using Boot Camp. PC is a MacBook Pro.

Last edited:
Back