• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Have Ver. 8.3.0.0 The spy who dumped me fails

fred95901

It stops at 70% unreadable sectors. Thought all was fixed in ver. 3.2.9.2 Some help please

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_F_THE_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME.ziplog
    901.2 KB · Views: 6
Please try to deselect unwanted titles 16-27 with CloneDVD2.

Thats okay -you will just get main movie because you selected top menu in clone dvd. If you select second option then you can uncheck what James suggested in clone dvd. Just having the main movie is ok. The reason I think james suggested that is to get rid of extras which may be corrupted( i am not sure if I am using correct terminalogy. Good Luck!

I have tried it everyway and all fails about 70%. I want to clone the movie only.

I have tried it everyway and all fails about 70%. I want to clone the movie only.
Fails how? Error Message? (CloneDVD2 allows copy & paste of error messages)
Or post a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.

clonedvd2 File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_21_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

failed at 70% again

I'm new to this forum but the same thing happens when using RedFox Any DVD, same message that vectors cannot be copied etc. I've tried 3 times and the furthest I got was 79%.

I'm new to this forum but the same thing happens when using RedFox Any DVD, same message that vectors cannot be copied etc. I've tried 3 times and the furthest I got was 79%.
What same thing? Are you using the same title? Same version?...

Please create your own topic, include more info (EXACT error message etc...) and include the anydvd logfile. Without that info, we can't help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

the spy who dumped me works if you go to copy dvd titles.
Copy DVD titles and not 'clone DVD' is a work around and avoiding the real problem. It's NOT a real solution. And just because it works for YOUR version doesn't mean it will work for someone else's

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I had no trouble with this movie. Region 1. It did take a while to scan, but worked just fine with AnyDVD ver 8.3.0.0 & CloneDVD Latest Version 2.9.3.3

Then you had either a different version or not a defective disc :) That simple

I had no trouble with this movie. Region 1. It did take a while to scan, but worked just fine with AnyDVD ver 8.3.0.0 & CloneDVD Latest Version 2.9.3.3
Without the menu or with?

Similar to others.

If I try to ClondDVD Copy disc the entire TSWDM DVD, with all titles selected, I immediately get a CloneDVD popup:

Processing error:
E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.VOB read error
Details:
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

But if I uncheck titles 16-27 per Jame's suggestion, the copy and subsequent playback work OK, including several previews and the main movie.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_THE_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME.ziplog
    891.6 KB · Views: 2
Back