• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Simply way to dump and downgrade Firmware for 4K

lions123

World's Easiest UHD Drive Firmware Downgrading Tool

Backing up the legally purchased 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs for home use is what every 4K Blu-ray lover will do. To do that, a 4K UHD drive compatible with popular UHD backup tools is a must However, if a 4K UHD drive is natively manufactured or personally flashed with the latest firmware, then it may not be able to work with that sort of software tools.

Panic Not! DVDFab has a solution on the way — we're working on an extremely easy-to-use Firmware Downgrading Tool to help you dump the current firmware on your 4K UHD drive, so that you can make legal backups of your expensive and precious 4K Blu-ray discs.

This upcoming handy utility will be surprisingly friendly to non-tech savvies, even green hands. You don't need a profound knowledge to perform the downgrading process. And we already have the first batch of 4K UHD drives that will make it to the supported list:

• LG WH14NS40

(internal, SVC code: NS50)

Firmware: 1.03

• LG WH16NS40

• LG BH16NS40

• LG UH12NS40

(internal)

Firmware: 1.01

• LG BH16NS55

(internal)

• LG BH14NS58

(internal)

• LG BH16NS58

(internal)

• LG WH16NS58

(internal)

Firmware: 1.V1, 1.V2, 1.V5

• ASUS BC-12B1ST b

(internal, manufactured 2015+)

Firmware: 3.01

• ASUS BW-16D1HT a

(internal, manufactured 2015+)

Firmware: 3.02, 3.03

• LG WH16NS60

(internal, recommended)

Please delete this I see someone already posted it under general...Sorry

Please delete this I see someone already posted it under general...Sorry
I posted it under general to get a discussion on another topic. If the moderator's don't object due to some forum rule regarding other products by a competitor, I think it should stay. This describes the product thoroughly, but be cautious of possible oversell.

World's Easiest UHD Drive Firmware Downgrading Tool

... — we're working on an extremely easy-to-use Firmware Downgrading Tool to help you dump the current firmware on your 4K UHD drive, so that you can make legal backups of your expensive and precious 4K Blu-ray discs.
So, does it exist? Or doesn't it? As long as this is just some blah from the guys who announced the will "never, ever touch UHD discs", ...
https://www.myce.com/news/dvdfab-we...ircumvent-aacs-2-0-in-the-days-to-come-78698/

Let's just wait, until the tool actually exists.

So, does it exist? Or doesn't it? As long as this is just some blah from the guys who announced the will "never, ever touch UHD discs", ...
https://www.myce.com/news/dvdfab-we...ircumvent-aacs-2-0-in-the-days-to-come-78698/

I don't think it is in existence. I got the advertisement yesterday, because sadly, I bought their product when slysoft came down. I didn't like that product and it was a waste of money when Redfox came along. Never used it again after Redfox was created and I purchased a Redfox license.

To end this story, I went to their site from the link they supplied in the email and the link only promoted their current products. No information on the firmware tool, or what the email supposedly promoted. I haven't been there today but yesterday I looked over their whole site and saw nothing on the firmware tool.

I don't like these devious tactics that are used to get people to see their site

Not to hard to believe James they get paid for a downgrade firmware tool that you will have to buy and then they sell you the UHD products double dipping product X'S 2 money grubbers.

I would expect nothing less than this from the Monkey's A$$es:ROFLMAO:

Back