• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another Payment failure - using Visa

Tried 2 visa and a mastercard, all refused and the banks don't even see the transaction attempt. Wanted to get a lifetime anydvd hd with the discount. Guess I'm out of luck this time.

@Paul W. H

Thanks for trying the prefix but with UK we have a general problem where all transactions are getting refused :-(

We are working on it.

At least I have 7.6.9.5 and it is working for older stuff.

Keep trying, I have money for you and will the discount price be extended for people like us who are trying to purchase now.

I'll try again later today, thanks for digging into it... Anyway to get a trial reset?

Hi, Everyone.

Just attempted to buy a lifetime licence for AnyDVD HD with my prepaid Visa card. I'm in Perth, Australia and this is a "Load&Go Reloadable" Visa card issued by Australia Post.

Received the following email reply:

"Dear Carl D,

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell them to accept charges from 'xxxxxx.net' (name edited out by me) in United Kingdom. Your card issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team"

I have a Customer Service number on the back of the card which I can call but they probably won't be available until Monday. Is this all I need to do or is this refusal just being caused by the general problem you're having with all transactions being refused with the UK as mentioned by Ivan a few posts back?

I bought a lifetime licence for CloneBD yesterday with the same card and the transaction went through and I received my key "instantly" (I do realize this is by Elby with a different payment processor). Would really like to be able to purchase AnyDVD HD as well if possible. Thanks, guys.

@Ivan this will have to be repaired by their payment provider saying that perhaps on Monday should be done and everything should be all right

Thanks Lukas. I'll keep checking in and wait until Ivan sorts things out (thanks Ivan and the rest of the RedFox Team).

Hi, I've been trying to purchase a licence since Friday and get the same issue as everyone else. Given teh problems that you are having with payments will you be extending your 20% discount offer which is due to expire tonight? Thanks.

@Ivan I would advocate for those customers who have heard that they are interested in giving them discounts separately or to extend the discounts to all it would be because of the problems I think very fair :) THANK YOU

Not sure if UK customers will be fixed Monday. However, as soon as these refusal issues are fixed, all customers with a failed purchase will receive an email with a discount voucher. Sorry for all the mess, but payment life is hard for outlaws like we are...

If your trial expired and your purchase failed, please ask support@redfox.bz for trial reset, sending them an email with your trial ID (Txx-xxx).

@Ivan How long will the discount last? I won't be home until Friday this week as I'm taking a mini-vacation. If it lasts until that time I'll gladly buy it.

I went to try and purchase again (from UK) and saw that the product had reverted back to full price and I do not have a Promotion Code so I did not try.

@Carl D
is the problem resolved?

Just tried again - same refusal as in my earlier post (its 5:45am Tuesday here). Also noticed the product had reverted to full price but I would have bought it anyway if I'd succeeded with the purchase.

Back